Nurburgring Lap Times: 2014 Camaro Z28 Tops Published Times

Started by Klackamas, October 15, 2013, 10:07:16 AM

Onslaught

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on October 17, 2013, 07:48:12 PM
I had 2 cars without A/C and one without P/S. Never fucking again.
I couldn't do without A/C in a daily driver. For a toy I could live without it. Now PS on the other hand I really don't need in any car.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

giant_mtb

What'd you expect? If there's a Camaro or Mustang involved...it's a guarantee.

SVT666

Quote from: giant_mtb on October 18, 2013, 10:41:10 PM
What'd you expect? If there's a Camaro or Mustang involved...it's a guarantee.
The difference this time is time is that I was praising the Camaro and I still got shit.

FlatBlackCaddy

all you camaro/mustang girls are a bunch of whiners, never seen so much argueing over last place.

giant_mtb

Dude friggin' Audi A4s are like...the best cars ever. Stats and stats and here're some more stats. OH YOU DONT AGREE?! Here're some more STATS that prove MY opinion, muthafudge-uh. YEAH AUDI YEAH MUSTANGS R TEH GHEY. CAMARO IS TEH LEZ. OBVI.

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: giant_mtb on October 18, 2013, 11:03:41 PM
Dude friggin' Audi A4s are like...the best cars ever. Stats and stats and here're some more stats. OH YOU DONT AGREE?! Here're some more STATS that prove MY opinion, muthafudge-uh. YEAH AUDI YEAH MUSTANGS R TEH GHEY. CAMARO IS TEH LEZ. OBVI.

go to bed before I tell your mother.

giant_mtb

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on October 18, 2013, 11:04:52 PM
go to bed before I tell your mother.

Don't you DARE tell her I've been arguing on the internet again.

Want some more stats?! HERE. Have some more STATS.

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: giant_mtb on October 18, 2013, 11:05:56 PM
Don't you DARE tell her I've been arguing on the internet again.

Want some more stats?! HERE. Have some more STATS.

are you drunk?

FlatBlackCaddy

giant_mtb

Opinion. Statistic. Statistic. Opinion based on useless statistic.

SVT666

Funny how you guys are blaming the Mustang vs Camaro argument for the derailment of this thread when that had nothing to do with it.  Funny enough, the Mustang troll (me) never mentioned the Mustang, and was in fact praising the Camaro's accomplishment when H and Cougs went on the attack.

giant_mtb

Yeah but read my posts. That's pretty much how it all reads. I don't care who started shit. Y'all argue about this stuff wayyyy too much.

12,000 RPM

Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

S204STi

Sometimes sticking your nose in an argument is going to get your beat up by both sides.

12,000 RPM

Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

SVT666

FlatBlackCaddy

MrH

Hey man, if you're going to go on some rant about how the Nurburgring is the worst thing to ever happen to cars, then turn around and make a thread boasting about a cars time around it, you've got to expect to get some shit for it.

If you don't like it, you probably shouldn't be so hypocritical ;)
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

SVT666

Quote from: MrH on October 21, 2013, 08:24:01 AM
Hey man, if you're going to go on some rant about how the Nurburgring is the worst thing to ever happen to cars, then turn around and make a thread boasting about a cars time around it, you've got to expect to get some shit for it.
I didn't start the thread dumbass.

QuoteIf you don't like it, you probably shouldn't be so hypocritical ;)
There is nothing hypocritical in my statement so fuck off.

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: SVT666 on October 21, 2013, 10:53:41 AM
I didn't start the thread dumbass.

Ohh really?

Quote from: SVT666 on October 15, 2013, 10:24:08 AM
That's....unbelievable.

You can't deny that this was a total troll post. Not 3 posts in and you dropped your line right in the water. This thread went in exactly the direction you intended it too.

SVT666

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on October 21, 2013, 11:03:15 AM
Ohh really?
Yeah really.  Klakamas did.

QuoteYou can't deny that this was a total troll post. Not 3 posts in and you dropped your line right in the water. This thread went in exactly the direction you intended it too.
No it fucking didn't.  I'm impressed by this fucking car.  It's a car where fast track times actually fucking matter since this is what the car was fucking built for.  IT'S A FUCKING TRACK CAR.  It wasn't a fucking troll post assholes. 

MrH

You're impressed by it's time around the worst thing to ever happen to cars?  :lol:
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV