My New Audi A6

Started by dazzleman, December 28, 2013, 01:32:12 PM

280Z Turbo

He should have given the BMW to Nick so he could tow with it.

12,000 RPM

Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on December 29, 2013, 07:37:36 PM
He should have given the BMW to Nick so he could tow with it.

Yeah, now I have to tow with the stupid Accent. :facepalm:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

280Z Turbo

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on December 29, 2013, 08:10:46 PM
Yeah, now I have to tow with the stupid Accent. :facepalm:

I don't think the BMW has PTO anyway.

thewizard16

I mean... It's pretty nice I guess. For not being an S6.  ;)

Very sharp car and the interior is beautiful. Excellent choice, I'm sure it will encourage only legal and responsible behavior for many years to come.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Gotta-Qik-C7

Nice!!! Love the color combo!!! Enjoy!
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

dazzleman

Quote from: thewizard16 on December 29, 2013, 09:09:31 PM
I mean... It's pretty nice I guess. For not being an S6.  ;)

Very sharp car and the interior is beautiful. Excellent choice, I'm sure it will encourage only legal and responsible behavior for many years to come.
I drive only at legal speeds.  I know that's something you and I have in common... ;)
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Lebowski

What color is the car?  Is it black or just a dark blue that almost looks black and what would be the name of that color?

dazzleman

Quote from: Lebowski on December 30, 2013, 04:42:02 AM
What color is the car?  Is it black or just a dark blue that almost looks black and what would be the name of that color?

It's moonlight blue.  It's pretty dark, as I wanted, but when you see it next to a black car, you can see the difference.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

dazzleman

Quote from: Gotta-Qik-G8 on December 29, 2013, 10:32:16 PM
Nice!!! Love the color combo!!! Enjoy!

Thanks man.  And happy birthday!

dazzleman

Quote from: saxonyron on December 29, 2013, 06:25:34 PM
Dave, make sure around town you drive with transmission in "S" mode.  It takes 500 lbs off the car and makes it a lot more fun.  On the highway, drive in "D" since in "S" it'll stay in 7th gear and cost mileage without adding much fun.  It's plenty responsive in 8th gear at highway speeds.

I've have to check that out.  Yesterday was torrential rain all day, so no fun driving.  I was exhausted from everything and slept almost the whole afternoon.

dazzleman

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on December 29, 2013, 07:01:16 PM
I'm sorry, what was that.

I thought i just heard you say "gave" and "bmw".

Interesting,

So anyway that a6 you have is getting a little long in the tooth, probably time to dump it in a few months. Feel free to give it to me when you are done.

You already have one.  :devil:

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: dazzleman on December 30, 2013, 05:14:42 AM
You already have one.  :devil:

Maybe, but it's a 14 year old audi. Seriously, how much longer do we really expect it to keep running.

Every time I look out my window I see tow trucks from the local salvage yards circling around it. They're like buzzards.

J86

Congrats!  Car looks great with that brown interior.

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Rupert

Quote from: Rupert on December 29, 2013, 03:31:35 PM
Holy hell that's generous!

Try this for the sig:

Dammit, Dave!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

J86

you guys dont block signatures?

cawimmer430

I guess you got tired of getting stuck in the snow with the BMW, eh? :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Rupert

Quote from: J86 on December 30, 2013, 06:01:50 PM
you guys dont block signatures?

It helps to find people's posts when scrolling quickly.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

J86

that's what the little pics under hte names are for!

Rupert

I suppose that's true. I like the sigs?

J86

dazzleman

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on December 30, 2013, 03:46:20 PM

:lol:
Fixed it, thanks to Psilos.  I knew he'd be good for something one day.... :devil:

Rich

Hey, cool car Dave.

What color is that?  It looks black.
2003 Mazda Miata 5MT; 2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4AT

dazzleman

Quote from: HotRodPilot on December 30, 2013, 07:26:32 PM
Hey, cool car Dave.

What color is that?  It looks black.

:lol:
How many times have I answered this question?

M - O - O - N - L - I - G - H - T   B - L - U - E

Rupert

dazzleman

Quote from: cawimmer430 on December 30, 2013, 06:56:53 PM
I guess you got tired of getting stuck in the snow with the BMW, eh? :lol:

Not far from the truth.  It really was a PITA to get my BMW out of the driveway in the snow (my driveway inclines up to get out, and it's hard to build momentum starting out).

dazzleman

Quote from: J86 on December 30, 2013, 03:41:12 PM
Congrats!  Car looks great with that brown interior.

Thanks man.  I really like the combination.  I refuse to get a black interior because of the way it soaks up the sun in the summer.  Plus I'm just not a big fan of black interiors.  My previous two cars had grey leather interiors. so I wanted to go with something a little different.