Warning motorists by flashing your headlights and free speech

Started by Byteme, February 05, 2014, 04:36:03 PM

bing_oh

Quote from: dazzleman on February 07, 2014, 08:11:00 AMMaybe you should run?

I'd have to quit my job to run for public office...public employees can't run for public office in Ohio. Besides, I'm not enough of a sleezeball to be a good politician. Not to mention I hate kissing babies and pressing flesh. Too honest, too...I tend to speak my mind a bit too much.

dazzleman

Quote from: bing_oh on February 07, 2014, 08:23:22 AM
I'd have to quit my job to run for public office...public employees can't run for public office in Ohio. Besides, I'm not enough of a sleezeball to be a good politician. Not to mention I hate kissing babies and pressing flesh. Too honest, too...I tend to speak my mind a bit too much.

:lol:
I was just kidding before.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

NomisR

Quote from: bing_oh on February 07, 2014, 08:23:22 AM

Run on that platform, Vote for me, I hate kissing babies and pressing flesh. 

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Byteme

Quote from: bing_oh on February 06, 2014, 09:16:04 PM
Or it could be because texting while driving isn't a primary violation in many places, meaning an officer can't stop just for that. :huh:
Note that I said distracted driving while texting, not just texting by itself.  I believe distracted driving is a violation in most jurisdictions. chose to mention texting becvause it's seen today as such a wide spread problem that is growing.   Heck, you see someone driving like they are distracted and it's because they are eating a shrimp coctail while driving, pull them over as well.   :lol:

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

bing_oh

bing_oh

Quote from: NomisR on February 07, 2014, 09:08:50 AMRun on that platform, Vote for me, I hate kissing babies and pressing flesh.

With as much as people hate politicians today, that might actually be a viable platform... :hmm:

NomisR

Quote from: bing_oh on February 07, 2014, 09:16:54 PM
2016 is my year! Now get the fuck away from me...I don't like people.

Here's another slogan you can run on.. :ohyeah: