Obsessing About a 5er

Started by MexicoCityM3, May 30, 2014, 09:45:26 AM

MexicoCityM3

Picked up the new beast last night. Already went to wash it and it is now at my trusted indie shop getting fresh oil before we leave for Austin on a 2,000 mile trip.

Loving it so far.
Founder, BMW Car Club de México
http://bmwclub.org.mx
'05 M3 E46 6SPD Mystic Blue
'08 M5 E60 SMG  Space Grey
'11 1M E82 6SPD Sapphire Black
'16 GT4 (1/3rd Share lol)
'18 M3 CS
'16 X5 5.0i (Wife)
'14 MINI Cooper Countryman S Automatic (For Sale)

12,000 RPM

I hope u saved some luggage space for extra gas :lol:

Congrats!
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

hotrodalex

Pics, vids, shenanigans. Please.

MexicoCityM3

I'll start a new thread about the car soon. For now we got to Leon, no problems at all, pulls like a train and is a definitive step above the M3 in comfort. Not as nimble of course but not a factor at all in this kind of driving.

Got 18 MPG. About 10% less than the M3. Was cruising most of the time between 100 and 110 MPH when traffic allowed. Made good time in comfort with happy passengers. Dad & GF.

Founder, BMW Car Club de México
http://bmwclub.org.mx
'05 M3 E46 6SPD Mystic Blue
'08 M5 E60 SMG  Space Grey
'11 1M E82 6SPD Sapphire Black
'16 GT4 (1/3rd Share lol)
'18 M3 CS
'16 X5 5.0i (Wife)
'14 MINI Cooper Countryman S Automatic (For Sale)

dazzleman

Congratulations!  Enjoy the fast badass new wheels!
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

veeman

Quote from: MexicoCityM3 on July 19, 2014, 06:45:16 PM
I'll start a new thread about the car soon. For now we got to Leon, no problems at all, pulls like a train and is a definitive step above the M3 in comfort. Not as nimble of course but not a factor at all in this kind of driving.

Got 18 MPG. About 10% less than the M3. Was cruising most of the time between 100 and 110 MPH when traffic allowed. Made good time in comfort with happy passengers. Dad & GF.

Wow.  That's great gas mileage for the speed you were going with a V10.  I would think it would have been around 14 mpg. 

Was wondering...  Are you able to cruise at that speed because of lax enforcement?  What's the actual speed limit?

cawimmer430

Congrats! You're now officially a geezer!  :devil:  :lol:

:cheers:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie