SUVs/CUVs on pace to outsell cars in the US veddy veddy soon

Started by 12,000 RPM, February 16, 2016, 10:58:16 AM

ifcar

Quote from: Raza  on February 20, 2016, 10:48:02 PM
So, hybrids are better than turbos, and not only does the Murano convertible, a visual abortion, deserve to exist, it's better than a Wrangler? You're getting twisted, mate.

He didn't say better, but if you like cars more than trucks, the car is a logical pick for you over the truck.

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

12,000 RPM

Quote from: Raza  on February 20, 2016, 10:48:02 PM
So, hybrids are better than turbos, and not only does the Murano convertible, a visual abortion, deserve to exist, it's better than a Wrangler? You're getting twisted, mate.
Bro not everyone is as wrapped up in image and bullshit product philosophy and marketing as you are. The Wrangler is an icon and a classic but it's a terrible road car. Looks and ridiculousness aside the Murano is just an objectively better vehicle.
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Raza

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on February 21, 2016, 08:03:54 AM
Bro not everyone is as wrapped up in image and bullshit product philosophy and marketing as you are. The Wrangler is an icon and a classic but it's a terrible road car. Looks and ridiculousness aside the Murano is just an objectively better vehicle.

If you say so.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

12,000 RPM

Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

CaminoRacer

2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV