Subaru global profits fall short of targets

Started by BMWDave, May 18, 2005, 12:11:40 PM

BMWDave

QuoteAs long as they don't ruin the cars completely I'm ok...especially the grille.? :(
The current cars look great. i don't see one that i don't like, but with the arrival of the Tribeca, and the new grille, i think subaru's in for some ugly days.
I think you're right...  :(  :ph34r:
I think Subaru's going to go down the path that BMW's on right now. :(
If you didnt notice, BMW is selling more cars than ever, and many people are warming up to their designs.  They are improving in quality also.  So I would be happy if Subaru moved in the same direction as them.
Troll. :lol:
No I'm not...you can find out those things for yourself. :blink:  ;)
Dave, why can't you ever see that I'M JUST JOKING ???? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:
BTW, i'm not joking now. <_<
;) I put in the wink smiley, and I knew full well that you were joking ;)  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

QuoteAs long as they don't ruin the cars completely I'm ok...especially the grille.  :(
The current cars look great. i don't see one that i don't like, but with the arrival of the Tribeca, and the new grille, i think subaru's in for some ugly days.
If you didnt notice, BMW is selling more cars than ever, and many people are warming up to their designs.  They are improving in quality also.  So I would be happy if Subaru moved in the same direction as them.
Dave, why can't you ever see that I'M JUST JOKING ???? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:
damn. could've sworn that those weren't there before. i bet you just editied it after i posted. :lol:  

BMWDave

QuoteAs long as they don't ruin the cars completely I'm ok...especially the grille.? :(
damn. could've sworn that those weren't there before. i bet you just editied it after i posted. :lol:
I did not edit it.  Take some more time to read the post before responding immediately ;)  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteAs long as they don't ruin the cars completely I'm ok...especially the grille.  :(
I did not edit it.  Take some more time to read the post before responding immediately ;)
sorry, but i'm on a goal to get as many posts as possible without smiley whoring, etc.

giant_mtb

Or maybe we should have a different wink face so it's actually somewhat recognizable as a wink... <_<  

BMWDave

sorry, but i'm on a goal to get as many posts as possible without smiley whoring, etc.
Then keep it up. :)  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

Then keep it up. :)
thanks. :)