RX-8

Started by TBR, January 14, 2006, 07:17:36 PM

TBR

QuoteIt makes me sad they got rid of Nordic Green.  What a great color.
I never cared much for it on the RX-8, though a Miata does look nice with the Nordic green and tan leather combo :)

Raza

QuoteIt makes me sad they got rid of Nordic Green.  What a great color.
I never cared much for it on the RX-8, though a Miata does look nice with the Nordic green and tan leather combo :)
A roadster in green really makes you feel like it's a real successor to the old British machines.  The MX-5 does look quite good in that green.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mazda6er

A roadster in green really makes you feel like it's a real successor to the old British machines.  The MX-5 does look quite good in that green.
Slightly off topic, but the new Jag XK looks amazing in the Jaguar Racing Green.

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raza

Slightly off topic, but the new Jag XK looks amazing in the Jaguar Racing Green.
BRG is wonderful on a car like that.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

jadewolf123

BRG is amazing on any English car with racing heritage.
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

SVT666

The RX-8 Transformer is pretty friggin' cool. :blink:

Raza

You know they all do that, right?  All RX-8s are actually Autobots and Decepticons.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

SVT666

I know all about Transformers.  I have been collecting them since I was 7 years old (1984, which was also the first year they came out).  The Alternator series is really well done, and I'm buying each of them as they come out.  I've got a room in my house where I've got all my Transformers and G.I. Joe action figures.  I've started auctioning a lot of them off and they are making me some good money  :D  

Raza

Were you the 12" GI Joe doll or the 3 and 3/4" action figure type?

I was all about the action figures.  I have less Transformers than GI Joes, but I do have plenty.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

SVT666

QuoteWere you the 12" GI Joe doll or the 3 and 3/4" action figure type?

I was all about the action figures.  I have less Transformers than GI Joes, but I do have plenty.
Action figures.  I wouldn't have been caught dead with the 12" doll when I was a kid.  

Raza

I was all about the action figures.  I have less Transformers than GI Joes, but I do have plenty.
Action figures.  I wouldn't have been caught dead with the 12" doll when I was a kid.
Righteous.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

NomisR

I was all about the action figures.  I have less Transformers than GI Joes, but I do have plenty.
Righteous.
:rockon:

3 and 3/4" = Action Figures

12" = Dolls.

SVT666

Hey NomisR, I didn't realize that you had the RX-8 transformer as your avatar until now.

JYODER240

QuoteHey NomisR, I didn't realize that you had the RX-8 transformer as your avatar until now.
:blink:  me either
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

BRealistic

QuoteYou know they all do that, right?  All RX-8s are actually Autobots and Decepticons.
huh?

:drink:  

NomisR

QuoteYou know they all do that, right?  All RX-8s are actually Autobots and Decepticons.
huh?

:drink:
You mean your's doesn't transform??  You better take it back then, it's a lemon!  But then again, those energon cubes costs an arm and a leg..

Raza

Decepticons just steal them.

Don't tell me you're too old to know what Autobots and Decepticons are, Bryan?

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

BRealistic

QuoteDecepticons just steal them.

Don't tell me you're too old to know what Autobots and Decepticons are, Bryan?
Uh, yes.

I even know what Lincoln Logs to Digimon to Nintendogs to Goku (dragonball) are. I am always a kid at heart.

Raza

Thank goodness.  It's the grown up ones that are unhappy.  

Your RX-8 probably just doesn't transform around you.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

BRealistic

QuoteThank goodness.  It's the grown up ones that are unhappy. 

I even did the 'spinning chair with weights in extended arms and pulled in to make you spin faster' experiment today at the office. Man, that was a boring meeting. Good thing everybody thinks I am crazy but needed. I am not sure what I would do as the main boss everyday... hmm. It would probably be like news radio.

SVT666

QuoteThank goodness.  It's the grown up ones that are unhappy.  

I bet it does transform, but only when he's not around.  I heard that Shockblast can be a little shy the first time he transforms in front of someone new  :lol: