GTPC 90

Started by giant_mtb, February 02, 2006, 02:32:40 PM

giant_mtb

J86

mazda6er

I'm kinda feeling Cali on this one, so I'll guess Sacramento for lack of a better option.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

giant_mtb

J86

giant_mtb

Rupert

That could be anywhere... Philly?
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

J86

giant_mtb

Nope...and I'll give a hint.  It's in the western U.S. and is near one of the more famous racing landmarks.

J86

saxonyron

I was gonna guess Indianapolis before the hint.

Racing landmark = yes
Western US = no.

Hmmmmm.

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

TBR

Denver maybe? (The Pikes Peak road being the landmark)

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

giant_mtb

No to all so far.

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

TBR

Detroit (it really isn't western, but it does have Woodward Ave)

SaltyDog

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

CaseyNPham

I'll say Berkeley even though I have no idea of any racing places there.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

giant_mtb

No to all.  :D  

so cal cookie

giant_mtb

so cal cookie

giant_mtb

I'm glad to inform you that...no!  That is incorrect.  :thumbsup:  

so cal cookie

QuoteI'm glad to inform you that...no!  That is incorrect.  :thumbsup:
:lol:  

TBR

Well if your hint made any sense, it can't be that much of a landmark if it is in the west.

TBR

Monterey (Laguna Seca, though I wouldn't call that a landmark)

giant_mtb

Rupert

Salt Lake City?

Rupert

QuoteWell if your hint made any sense, it can't be that much of a landmark if it is in the west.
Eh? We have mountains, we have Seattle, we have all of Killafornia... Plenty of landmarks throughout there. Not so many racing landmarks, though.