More 911 TT Pictures

Started by BMWDave, February 04, 2006, 08:49:35 PM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

Frankly, I hate it. Originally I didn't like the nose, but now it is the hindquarters I don't like. There are just vents all over the place and they are not well done at all, particularly the ones right behind the door (they are enormous!). Give me a GT3.

Raza

I love it.  But they haven't made a Porsche (other than the Cayenne) that I haven't liked.  That's why they're the best automaker in the world.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TBR

I love Porsche, but don't care for the Cayman, Cayenne, or Turbo (the GT2's power should help me get over its looks, which most likely will be very similar to the Turbo's). I absolutely love the regular 997 911s as well as the Boxster.

Colonel Cadillac

I am wildly jealous for those who have the opportunity to have one parked in their garage.  

so cal cookie

Love it.  The 911 is one of my all time favorite cars. B)

Those wheels. :rockon:  

JYODER240

They dont show up for me :( , but I have the latest C&D mag and its in there.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

J86

That car and Endeavour are why I will be wealthy.

Catman

I love it!  I can't get enough of this new 911 and I will have one some day!  I may be in my 50's like most Porsche owners but the day will come. :rage:

mazda6er

What the hell is around the headlights?! I've never figured that out. <_<
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

QuoteWhat the hell is around the headlights?! I've never figured that out. <_<
Its mild camo to so that if you take a quick glance, you might think its just a previous gen 996 911.

2007 Honda S2000

Lebowski

I love it!

I was never a huge fan of the appearance of the 996 (always loved the 993), this to me is a big improvement over the 996 TT.

mazda6er

Its mild camo to so that if you take a quick glance, you might think its just a previous gen 996 911.
It was in the C/D test pics too though. <_< Weird, I don't think those were "spy shots".
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

MrEddy

Looks pretty mean. Love the wheels. Needs a better color though. And the owner needs to wash the car.  

BMWDave

It was in the C/D test pics too though. <_< Weird, I don't think those were "spy shots".
They werent driving "sold" models.  These are all pre-production.  It was the same thing with the Cayman S.  When mags drive early models, there is still light camo on the cars.

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raza

QuoteLove it.  The 911 is one of my all time favorite cars. B)

Those wheels. :rockon:
In any given generation, I'm fairly sure the 911 was the best car available on market.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TBR

QuoteI love it!

I was never a huge fan of the appearance of the 996 (always loved the 993), this to me is a big improvement over the 996 TT.
I also hugely prefer the 997, but to me the modifications made to the 996 TT's rear fenders were much more tasteful:

The actual size of the vents doesn't seem to be much different, maybe the strakes are the problem.

Catman

The actual size of the vents doesn't seem to be much different, maybe the strakes are the problem.
Nope, there's no problem.

cozmik

QuoteI love it.  But they haven't made a Porsche (other than the Cayenne) that I haven't liked.  That's why they're the best automaker in the world.
Ditto.

I seriously dig those rims too.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

SVT666

I love it!  The strakes, wheels, everything.  Love it all.