New Car! BMW M550i xDrive

Started by Colonel Cadillac, August 15, 2021, 11:05:40 AM

Colonel Cadillac

Picked up my new (used) 2018 BMW M550i xDrive. Had 41k miles on it. It's not the same one that I had posted on the other thread, but the same dealer had this one and it also had the Driver Assistance Plus Package, Dynamic Handling Package (with rear wheel steering!), Bowers & Wilkins sound, and most of the other optional extras  :praise:

The interior is a light brownish color (I forget the exact name) and has the non-glossy dark wood, which looks really nice.

So far it gets atrocious gas mileage but I'm willing to deal with it for the wonderful V8 sound and this is probably going to be the last and only V8 I'll own. Also figured traditional internal combustion engines are quickly on their way out so might as well have a last hurrah!

Hope you guys like it!

cawimmer430

Congrats! Wheel and color combination are exquisite!  :rockon:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

mzziaz

Cuore Sportivo

r0tor

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

CaminoRacer

2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

SJ_GTI

veeman

Beautiful!

Did you remove the "M" and number badging or it didn't have it on when you bought it?  Just wondering. 

Speed_Racer

AutobahnSHO

Will

Colonel Cadillac

Quote from: veeman on August 16, 2021, 06:09:28 AM
Beautiful!

Did you remove the "M" and number badging or it didn't have it on when you bought it?  Just wondering. 

The original owner had it debadged. Improves the sleeper value :)

veeman

Quote from: Colonel Cadillac on August 17, 2021, 07:21:40 AM
The original owner had it debadged. Improves the sleeper value :)

Such a nice sedan!