Automotive AI Generated Images

Started by cawimmer430, November 17, 2023, 07:48:08 AM

cawimmer430

Dystopian Future in Which The Evil Galactic Empress Darth Thunberg Has Won And Cars Are A Thing of The Past  :devil:  :lol:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

Here I tried to recreate the look and appearance of the advertising style of 1930s Germany. The graphic design and paintings used in advertising of that era are quite nice in my opinion and I think better styled and thought-out than today's mindless "hammer it home" style adverts. The text prompts for these was: "two beautiful German women in Dirndls having a picnic and drinking beer out in nature on a warm sunny day with a 1930s German car behind them".

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

The Autobahn in the year 2040 if this crazy climate woke country continues on its idiotic path to devolving!  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

r0tor

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed