2007 Honda Civic Type-R Concept

Started by Shane, February 23, 2006, 06:05:07 PM

Shane

The 2007 Honda Civic Type-R, 3-door concept with 200 hp.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Run Away

Jebus Shane, your sig changes hourly.

Shane

lol...must have left the sig slideshow on.

Run Away

As for the Civic, it has the same problem as all new cars, it's too tall.

omicron

That reminds me of this:

Although, in some odd way, it has a strange appeal. At least it's different.  

Shane

...hilarious!....it really does look like that.

thewizard16

The initial car was ugly, and the new versions they want to release just keep getting worse!  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

TBR

Nasty, but what else do you expect from Honda these days?

SVT666

QuoteNasty, but what else do you expect from Honda these days?
It looks like one of those Micro Machines from when I was a kid.

thewizard16

QuoteNasty, but what else do you expect from Honda these days?
I don't understand why pretty much everything they're putting out lately (except for the Accord refresh, which helped) is just generally unattractive. And they're still selling well.  <_<  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

NomisR

That's horrible.  

But actually, the Civic looks pretty nice in person.  I didn't like it in any of the pictures but after seeing it in person, it looks like a pretty nice car in a Prius sort've way. It's definately bigger than the previous generation grown to the size of the current Prius as well.  I know a lot of people who liked the new design too.

TBR

I've seen it in person, on the road and on the dealer's lot and still don't care much for either model.

CaseyNPham

IMO, the new sedan and coupe are really nice, but the 3/5 doors are hideous, possibly moreso than lindsay lohan's bare bones.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

ifcar

The US car looks much better. I don't mind the outside of our Civic, except the coupe taillights, but this looks terrible. The lemon is frightfully accurate.  

giant_mtb

It doesn't even look like the Civic...  :banghead:  

ifcar

The Euro-Civic looks very French IMO.  

Tom

Suprise, suprise, it looks atrocious.

Tom

I always hated this shifter location on previous si's:

Fire It Up

Usually you want to try and improve the appearance of your products. But Honda's designers are on crack. And a lot of it.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

mazda6er

QuoteI think I just threw up a little.
What is that from? I've heard it before, but I can't remember where.   :banghead:  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

TBR

I think Wizard needs a reality check:
"Looks solid to me... more like a bullet."

What a troll :rolleyes:

Shane

Remember when Honda Civics were very pure, simple designs....sort of a blank slate for tuners.  They always had a classy, low-slung look.  This one doesn't have any of that.

TBR

No kidding, this thing looks like an Odyssey that is missing the center section

giant_mtb

QuoteNo kidding, this thing looks like an Odyssey that is missing the center section
LMAO....you're right!  :D  :banghead:  

Submariner

It looks like some 14 year old on acid was given free reign over the Type-R design... :rolleyes:

Wimmer is goinna love it!  :P  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550