Is this true?

Started by BRealistic, March 01, 2006, 08:13:07 PM

BRealistic

Catman

You'd have to assume someone actually searched through every pursuit report nationwide.  Doubt it.

Tom

Nice looking car aside from the odd front.

I don't not believe it.  

J86

hehe its funny though!

sparkplug

I know there is something funny about this, but I can't figure it out.

Tom

There's another G-Body in the distance.  Probably running from a cop...

footoflead

QuoteYou'd have to assume someone actually searched through every pursuit report nationwide.  Doubt it.
Between Us and c/d who do you think is gonna be more likely to know ;)  :P  
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

sparkplug

Nah. The police mistook brake failures and stuck acceleraters for a high speed chase. Happens all the time with GMs. You know what I see a lot of car chases in. Pontiac Grand Prix. Yeah man. But just because it's fast in Nascar doesn't mean a thing on the highway. My ??.

cawimmer430

Sex on wheels baby! What a hotty!  :rockon:  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

thewizard16

QuoteNah. The police mistook brake failures and stuck acceleraters for a high speed chase. Happens all the time with GMs. You know what I see a lot of car chases in. Pontiac Grand Prix. Yeah man. But just because it's fast in Nascar doesn't mean a thing on the highway. My ??.
And all those gestures by the people being pursued, often mistook for inflammatory and rude, actually mean "God help me, please stop this car!".  :lol:  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

BRealistic

QuoteI know there is something funny about this, but I can't figure it out.
It just seems like every other idiot running from the cops on COPS is driving a GM G-body until they loose the front tires and grind the frame into flaming sparks.

Of course, it could be that the people driving G-bodies just think that the car is worth wasting in a weak attempt to run from ther cops?

I ctually had a G-body Pontiac Lemans for a while as an extra car over ten years ago (little project. I bought it from $250 in decent condition for coworker needing money)

It actually was comfortable, but when I see idiots driving these cars fast around corners, you know they are idiots. These cars didn't handle so much as they 'veered from course'.

:hammerhead:

JWC

QuoteI know there is something funny about this, but I can't figure it out.
It just seems like every other idiot running from the cops on COPS is driving a GM G-body until they loose the front tires and grind the frame into flaming sparks.

Of course, it could be that the people driving G-bodies just think that the car is worth wasting in a weak attempt to run from ther cops?

I ctually had a G-body Pontiac Lemans for a while as an extra car over ten years ago (little project. I bought it from $250 in decent condition for coworker needing money)

It actually was comfortable, but when I see idiots driving these cars fast around corners, you know they are idiots. These cars didn't handle so much as they 'veered from course'.

:hammerhead:
Probably refers back to the 1990's, when the Cutlass was the most popular car to steal.