The New Noble M14

Started by Shane, March 03, 2006, 11:23:57 AM

Shane

The new Noble M14 supercar.  Can't have enough cars like this...may they ever be.  

thewizard16

92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

SVT666

Shane

It's going to have 455 bhp with a new bespoke gear box.  I was reading the final car will be called the M15.

giant_mtb

See that?  Perfect wheel-arch proportions.  The front overhang is the same as the rear overhang.  Now, I'd like it if the wheels were pushed out towards the corners a bit more, but that isn't really important.  What is important is that more cars should learn a thing or two about proportions.

I mean...for Christ's sake look at the size of an H3's windows compared to the rest of the vehicle.

JYODER240

Looks good but the wheelbase needs streched a bit. The wheels are a little too close together and it throws the porportions off.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

giant_mtb

QuoteLooks good but the wheelbase needs streched a bit. The wheels are a little too close together and it throws the porportions off.
I agree.

Run Away

See that?  Perfect wheel-arch proportions.  The front overhang is the same as the rear overhang.  Now, I'd like it if the wheels were pushed out towards the corners a bit more, but that isn't really important.  What is important is that more cars should learn a thing or two about proportions.

I mean...for Christ's sake look at the size of an H3's windows compared to the rest of the vehicle.
On this particular car, having the front and rear overhang match doesn't work.
Rear needs to be shorter.

That, or the tail end needs to be slanted more like this

\
instead of  this
/

Shane

While I agree, the proportions are not perfect, I'm glad it isn't perfect.  I want some individual character in these cars.  Not some perfect proportional clone of any other car.  I still like it in it's imperfect proportions.