The HOT 2008/2009 Merceds-Benz...

Started by Atomic, March 18, 2006, 05:17:16 PM

Atomic

Quotedidnt benz also get a new chairman this year???
i think u r right!

hey! i asked good guy catman to help one and all by actually posting the pic of the FRONT VIEW of the next generation e-class sedan  ;) . yikes  :blink: ! i tried  :banghead: ! promise, dude  B) !

Atomic

Quotethere you go
thanx! catman is the dude that helps me w/ such things. he's the big bro i never had! a good man for sure!

so, do you like the front view?!

Lazerous

oh ya definately, even though I must say the lights are kind of GS'ish but more slanted, still looks good though, the GS is definately one of the only and first cars I like from Loyota, so that doesnt bother me much that the lights look the same.

Also Im not sure if you guys noticed, but if you look at the front view of the car and look into the window, you will notice that the center console bulges in the middle almost as much as the drivers console (dunno what its exactly called but im talking about where the speedometer and all that good stuff is) so my point is that it might resemble the S classe and they will most likely move the navigation screen upwards just like the S

crv16

Damn, that is the best looking sedan I've seen.  
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

ro51092

cawimmer430

Auto Motor und Sport has better photoshops than Autobild right?  :lol:  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

thewizard16

The E class has always been about my least favorite Mercedes style wise, but that new look is great.  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Lazerous

really, thats the opposite for me, I like the current gen's slanted lights, last gen's lights were okay but now they are ugly IMO

saxonyron

Apologies for the blurry pic (sunset - no flash - 70 mph) but this car is drop dead gorgeous.  It was apparently driven by a dwarf blond - either that or the high beltline and short windows really may be an aesthetic triumph but a functional detriment.  That chick could barely see over the window sills!   :blink:

It seems like, looking at the other pics in this thread, this is the design direction that MB is going in.  I like it!  :rockon:  

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

ifcar

That E-Class looks good in every way but the headlights. The four lights just do not work well with the rest of the design.

cawimmer430

QuoteApologies for the blurry pic (sunset - no flash - 70 mph) but this car is drop dead gorgeous.  It was apparently driven by a dwarf blond - either that or the high beltline and short windows really may be an aesthetic triumph but a functional detriment.  That chick could barely see over the window sills!   :blink:

It seems like, looking at the other pics in this thread, this is the design direction that MB is going in.  I like it!  :rockon:
Probably 13 year old Sandy taking out daddy's CLS for a spin: illegally!  :lol:

Nice catch Ron! The CLS is a hotty. And driving them is such an experience. Seriously, better than sex.  :praise:

^In black...^  :rockon:  

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

saxonyron

QuoteProbably 13 year old Sandy taking out daddy's CLS for a spin: illegally!  :lol:

Nice catch Ron! The CLS is a hotty. And driving them is such an experience. Seriously, better than sex.  :praise:

This wasn't a 13 yr old.  Looked like a slightly wealthy 50-something yr old with faux blond hair and a face pulled so tight by plastic surgery, every time she blinked she would fart!  :blink:   Sure didn't look deserving to be cruising in such a fine ride!

Awesome pics, as usual, Christian!  Looking at the back seat area, the roof seems normally high - just looks low due to the high beltline that increases as you go back.  Did you find the back seat headroom sufficient?  I imagine a child in the back can't see out very much, but an adult should have plenty of room.  (Even a tall German guy with plentiful hair on top of his head!)  :lol:

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

cawimmer430

QuoteProbably 13 year old Sandy taking out daddy's CLS for a spin: illegally!  :lol:

Nice catch Ron! The CLS is a hotty. And driving them is such an experience. Seriously, better than sex.  :praise:

^In black...^  :rockon:
This wasn't a 13 yr old.  Looked like a slightly wealthy 50-something yr old with faux blond hair and a face pulled so tight by plastic surgery, every time she blinked she would fart!  :blink:   Sure didn't look deserving to be cruising in such a fine ride!

Awesome pics, as usual, Christian!  Looking at the back seat area, the roof seems normally high - just looks low due to the high beltline that increases as you go back.  Did you find the back seat headroom sufficient?  I imagine a child in the back can't see out very much, but an adult should have plenty of room.  (Even a tall German guy with plentiful hair on top of his head!)  :lol:
This woman sounds like she could have been a TV star from THE OC.  :lol:

The CLS is a bit short on headroom in the back, especially for 6 footers and above, although I did find that I had enough legroom, even with the forward seats pushed back a bit. The only real annoying thing was bumping my head unto the ceiling. A haircut helps, but not by much.  :P  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Submariner

QuoteApologies for the blurry pic (sunset - no flash - 70 mph) but this car is drop dead gorgeous.  It was apparently driven by a dwarf blond - either that or the high beltline and short windows really may be an aesthetic triumph but a functional detriment.  That chick could barely see over the window sills!   :blink:

It seems like, looking at the other pics in this thread, this is the design direction that MB is going in.  I like it!  :rockon:
Probably 13 year old Sandy taking out daddy's CLS for a spin: illegally!  :lol:

Other than the headlights, the CLS is without a doubt the sexyest sedan around.  Period.

I had a Silver CLS for a couple of days a week a ago.  What a car.  Everything about it felt exclusive.  The build quality, the looks, the handling, the style...everything.  Man...just awesome.  :praise:  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

cawimmer430

QuoteOther than the headlights, the CLS is without a doubt the sexyest sedan around.  Period.

I had a Silver CLS for a couple of days a week a ago.  What a car.  Everything about it felt exclusive.  The build quality, the looks, the handling, the style...everything.  Man...just awesome.  :praise:
PLUS THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE IS BETTER THAN SEX!  No seriously! :rockon:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

JYODER240

QuoteOther than the headlights, the CLS is without a doubt the sexyest sedan around.  Period.

I had a Silver CLS for a couple of days a week a ago.  What a car.  Everything about it felt exclusive.  The build quality, the looks, the handling, the style...everything.  Man...just awesome.  :praise:
You're going to need to get out more :P  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Lazerous

Man, now you guys are making me drool over the CLS all over again, too bad my nearest Benz dealer is 2hrs away, and IMO the headlights on the CLS are actually kinda...........................s..............e.................x..................y!!!!!!!

Lazerous

QuoteOther than the headlights, the CLS is without a doubt the sexyest sedan around.  Period.

I had a Silver CLS for a couple of days a week a ago.  What a car.  Everything about it felt exclusive.  The build quality, the looks, the handling, the style...everything.  Man...just awesome.  :praise:
IMO, he just needs to stop 'hanging' out with those tall german dudes and start 'hangin' out with those beautiful german women. Then his whole perspective on sex will change :P :D

Raza

I did really enjoy driving the CLS500.  It's quite a car.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

QuoteOther than the headlights, the CLS is without a doubt the sexyest sedan around.? Period.

I had a Silver CLS for a couple of days a week a ago.? What a car.? Everything about it felt exclusive.? The build quality, the looks, the handling, the style...everything.? Man...just awesome.? :praise:
Oh I do.  :devil:

There is just something about the way the CLS drives that really makes you feel good. You have to try one, seriously.  ;)  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteOther than the headlights, the CLS is without a doubt the sexyest sedan around.? Period.

I had a Silver CLS for a couple of days a week a ago.? What a car.? Everything about it felt exclusive.? The build quality, the looks, the handling, the style...everything.? Man...just awesome.? :praise:
IMO, he just needs to stop 'hanging' out with those tall german dudes and start 'hangin' out with those beautiful german women. Then his whole perspective on sex will change :P :D
German chicks?  :lol:

:praise:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Lazerous

German chicks?  :lol:

:praise:
Okay wimmer, your cousins dont count :P

Atomic

Okay wimmer, your cousins dont count...

you guys are sooo bad  :hammerhead: !!! ...but i LOVE it  :D ! keep it up, dudes  ;) !

about the cls... it is a beautiful work of art. it's a very special 'benz for certain  :thumbsup: !  however, i want m-benz to keep it this way. if they incorporate it's unique and sexy looks throughout the entire line-up, this car would't be so special  :rage: ! keep it unique, mercedes  :D !

cawimmer430

QuoteOkay wimmer, your cousins dont count :P
Those ain't my cousins. That's quality M?hldorf piece of ass.  :praise:

Fo' sure!  :P  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Lazerous

Suuuuuuuuure.....and how much did you end up paying for that photo op?

cawimmer430

I told them I had a Benz S-Class and they were all over me...  :rockon:  :praise:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Atomic

I told them I had a Benz S-Class and they were all over me...  :rockon:  :praise:
hey! just think how many yound ladies you'd attract w/ the (proposed) 2008/2009 amg e-class! the s-class generally attracts old blue haired ladies w/ plenty of $$$  :blink: ! are you keeping these pix from us  :hammerhead: ?!  

Lazerous

hey! just think how many yound ladies you'd attract w/ the (proposed) 2008/2009 amg e-class! the s-class generally attracts old blue haired ladies w/ plenty of $$$  :blink: ! are you keeping these pix from us  :hammerhead: ?!
LMAO  :lol:  :lol: Wimmer digs blue haired OLD germans :P