JEEP WRANGLER

Started by Shane, April 12, 2006, 12:48:31 AM

93JC

Quote^^^^^Where are my answers!^^^^^ :mellow:
:rolleyes:

If it's anything like the TJ, the soft top and half-doors are standard equipment.  

Catman

Quote^^^^^Where are my answers!^^^^^ :mellow:
:rolleyes:

If it's anything like the TJ, the soft top and half-doors are standard equipment.
What about the roof?  Do you know if a rack will fit on that?

93JC

Beats the hell out of me, I've never owned a 2007 Wrangler.

Catman

QuoteBeats the hell out of me, I've never owned a 2007 Wrangler.
:P I just find it curious that they show the truck with hundreds of pounds of gear on the roof and nothing is tied down (except one kayak) and there's no rack to be seen. :rolleyes:  

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

I like how on the Jeep website, under the photo gallery for the '07 Wrangler, all the pics are some of the crappiest chops I've ever seen.  <_<  

Raghavan

QuoteI like how on the Jeep website, under the photo gallery for the '07 Wrangler, all the pics are some of the crappiest chops I've ever seen.  <_<
Ugh. You can tell they were just placed in 'scenic' landscapes. The Unlimited's gallery looks a lot better.

93JC

They're quite craptacular, aren't they? You'd think they'd find the time and make the effort to actually drive one out in the middle of nowhere...

... but nope! Crappy photochops.

Rupert

Shee-it, I'll take one out and bring back great photos for free!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Atomic

QuoteAmazing this wasn't done long ago.  The new Jeep Wrangler 4-Door.  Debuting at the New York Auto Show.

gee! you FINALLY support chrysler  :wtf: ! it's taken you a long time,  :growup: !

mazda6er

QuoteAmazing this wasn't done long ago.  The new Jeep Wrangler 4-Door.  Debuting at the New York Auto Show.

gee! you FINALLY support chrysler  :wtf: ! it's taken you a long time,  :growup: !
LMAO

Oh God, it hurts. :D
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Atomic

QuoteAmazing this wasn't done long ago.? The new Jeep Wrangler 4-Door.? Debuting at the New York Auto Show.

LMAO

Oh God, it hurts. :D
God! it feels sooo good! sex and a cigarette sound pretty good right now -- and i do not smoke!

Rupert

What? You were having sex with a Jeep?
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

mazda6er

QuoteWhat? You were having sex with a Jeep?
Actually, I think he was coming on to me.  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Rupert

Either way, I don't wanna see it.

Atomic

i'm thinking that the four door will sell better than the two door.

could the two door be history some day?

Rupert