GTPC #115

Started by Rupert, April 25, 2006, 08:06:20 PM

Rupert

Who doesn't?

But the Oregon Trail is not a specific place.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Raza

QuoteWho doesn't?

But the Oregon Trail is not a specific place.
I never claimed it was!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rupert

Reffering to Yoder's post... ;)
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Raza

QuoteReffering to Yoder's post... ;)
I know, but I always seek vindication--it's part of my upbringing.  That and apologizing all the time.  

I'm sorry.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rupert

You are a sorry excuse for a human being, Raza.

And I meant "referring".

Raza

QuoteYou are a sorry excuse for a human being, Raza.

And I meant "referring".
My mother's good at instilling a feeling of guilt at all times.

I didn't call you on "refferring".

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Rupert

Is she Catholic?

I know, I called myself on it. I don't like misspelling things when I know how to spell them. :lol:

Raza

QuoteIs she Catholic?

I know, I called myself on it. I don't like misspelling things when I know how to spell them. :lol:
No, she's a mother.

:P

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Rupert

Rupert

C'mon people... It's in central Oregon, east of the Cascades.

sparkplug

This is a guess. Nothing more nothing less. Ochoco National Forest.

Rupert

I don't think so. Either way it doesn't qualify.

Rock climbing...

Rupert

And the burned area.

Rupert

Ferchrissake... Search for "Oregon rock climbing" on Google.

JYODER240

Smith Rock State Park
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Rupert

It's about damn time...