Imperial Le Baron Sedan

Started by CWW, May 09, 2006, 09:04:11 AM

Atomic

QuoteMy dear CarSPIN buddies :wave:? :pullover:

We need to stay on topic :hammerhead: Let us continue on discussing Chyrsler and the impact the Imperial might hold!! :rockon:? :wave:? :thumbsup:
*snicker*
*giggle*

Snickers?
Yes please.
by the way! keep the humor coming! it's awesome  :clap: !
:pullover: yeah! :thumbsup: way to go little buddy! :thumbsup: you're awesome :clap: go humor! :monkey: :rockon:

:praise: let's stay on topic my good lads :nono:  :D we need to feed the chrysler marketing department more info :wave:  :clap:  :pullover:
honestly, this is getting mighty old  :growup: !

ifcar

Now you know how the rest of the forum feels. ;)

omicron

I want an original Imperial now.  

Atomic

QuoteNow you know how the rest of the forum feels. ;)
;)  

Atomic

QuoteI want an original Imperial now.
omicron:

yes! those great imperials of yesterday  :thumbsup: ! i'm hoping to see the return of modernized versions of the large land yacht chryslers, imperials, cadillacs, and lincolns  :clap: !

JYODER240

;)
:monkey:  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Atomic

;)
:wave:  :clap: lol! we're cool!  

Atomic

;)
oh! some much needed advice! when your monkey pisses, please do so behind a bush. spare us your need for voyeurism, PLEASE!
can we talk cars NOW? ...or did you have any other hidden issues  :rockon: ?!

all others: let's move on and discuss cars  ;) !

JYODER240

;)
oh! some much needed advice! when your monkey pisses, please do so behind a bush. spare us your need for voyeurism, PLEASE!
can we talk cars NOW? ...or did you have any other hidden issues  :rockon: ?!

all others: let's move on and discuss cars  ;) !
Your lucky your saying that from across the internet.

Rupert

Seriously, dude, I'm not an especially violent guy, but I'd totally back Yoder up.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Raza

QuoteSeriously, dude, I'm not an especially violent guy, but I'd totally back Yoder up.
I am a violent man, and I have a shovel.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

footoflead

QuoteSeriously, dude, I'm not an especially violent guy, but I'd totally back Yoder up.
And me and Raza know how to bury the dead mutilated body where the scent dogs cant find it ;)

NOW :wave: Carry on chaps :wave:  :thumbsup:  :pullover:  :clap:  
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

BMWDave

And me and Raza know how to bury the dead mutilated body where the scent dogs cant find it ;)

You all may not like Atomic's posts, and thats fine.  But lets keep our frustration short of death threats ;)  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

JYODER240

:lol:  

saxonyron

:lol:

Well that would explain how you knocked the bucket of paint over in your driveway, Raza!

Regarding the LeBaron, that's an amazing yet sick design, CWW!  I imagine if executed, each car will come with a family of "undocumented guest "workers"" that President GW will mandate that we allow to live in the voluminous trunk.  Hell, it would be worth it to have that kind of roadside cache!  :rockon:

But as far as those wheels go..... :blink:  :wtf:  :lol:  

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

JYODER240

You all may not like Atomic's posts, and thats fine.  But lets keep our frustration short of death threats ;)
That line may be sig worthy Dave :D  

850CSi

I'm pretty sure the next time you go to an airport you're going to have problems boarding your flight because of your background and violent personality.

:pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:  :pullover:

... BTW Andre that's a nice chop. Pimps everywhere would love that thing.

Raza

Hey man, I was just taking a tool inventory.  Shovel, pine cleaner, meat cleaver, zip ties, gaffer tape, coffee grinds.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

Hey man, I was just taking a tool inventory.  Shovel, pine cleaner, meat cleaver, zip ties, gaffer tape, coffee grinds.
I was mainly referring to FOL's post.   B)  

2007 Honda S2000

footoflead

as always :hammerhead:  
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

BMWDave

You stepped overboard, its as simple as that.  Whats done is done, lets move on.  

2007 Honda S2000

Atomic

You stepped overboard, its as simple as that.  Whats done is done, lets move on.
You all may not like Atomic's posts, and thats fine.

i hardly think this is appropriate. i am a human being. i have a father w/ terminal cancer. i will not share any other stressors i'm enduring. i work hard for a living. these sites are about autos. i do not wish to be judged. i cannot understand why some must be cruel. do you guys get off on personal attacks of others?  catman recommended this site to me because "all of the great guys here". if you have issues, please "pm" me.

you've taken things way to far... you should be ashamed...

let's move on, please.  :growup: !

~ atomic

Run Away

What's not appropriate about not liking you?

Where does it say we all have to get along?

Our problem with you is that you're annoying.
You use a thousand smilies in all your posts, which is distracting and irritating, and you're constantly trolling for daimler chrysler.

Raghavan

QuoteWhat's not appropriate about not liking you?

You use a thousand smilies in all your posts, which is distracting and irritating, and you're constantly trolling for daimler chrysler.
Exactly.
You treat every product out of Chrysler like god, and stop using so many smileys. Not a good way to get a point across.

BMWDave

You all may not like Atomic's posts, and thats fine.

i hardly think this is appropriate. i am a human being. i have a father w/ terminal cancer. i will not share any other stressors i'm enduring. i work hard for a living. these sites are about autos. i do not wish to be judged. i cannot understand why some must be cruel. do you guys get off on personal attacks of others?  catman recommended this site to me because "all of the great guys here". if you have issues, please "pm" me.

you've taken things way to far... you should be ashamed...

let's move on, please.  :growup: !

~ atomic
What you need to do is take a step back, and evaluate the situation.  Stop taking everything so literally and personally.  This is the internet, and should be dealt with accordingly.  

When you see someone post criticism regarding your posts, think to yourself "What can I do to make the situation better?"  Noone is insulting you because youre not a human being, or because your dad has terminal cancer.  Therein lies the problem-stop taking everything so personally.  No one is really insulting you as a person--theyre insulting the manner in which you post.  

Its perfectly fine for others not to like your posts--this is a 'forum,' not a place where everyone agrees with everyone.  I agree with you that some took this too far, but you should not be annoyed by people that disagree.  Stand up to adversity, and look at yourself with retrospection.  Fix whatever wrongs you believe people fault you for, and then the forum will be one step closer to the argumentative-equilibrium you seem to crave.  

2007 Honda S2000

Atomic

QuoteWhat's not appropriate about not liking you?

Exactly.
You treat every product out of Chrysler like god, and stop using so many smileys. Not a good way to get a point across.
people should be able to share their opinions and not always try to appeal to the masses. i appreciate each and every individual's choices. i do not expect people to always agree w/ me! NEVER! that would be boring! smiles? give me a break! that excuse is lame. PLEASE express yourselves -- verbally or otherwise. one should NEVER attack another. NEVER! the clickable smiles have been set forth by carspin. use 'm or not -- they're there for everone!

Atomic

guys, i appreciate your honesty  :wave: ! i will not apologize for the well intended wave; nor will i address any childish excuses.  :growup: ! gee, that available icon was placed here for a reason; and may i add -- very well deserved. yes:  :growup: !!!

gee, can't we return to discussing cars? you bet  :thumbsup: !!!

please include smiles. life is filled w/ too few, eh?! you bet  B) !

JYODER240

I think you're making this worse Atomic ;)  

Atomic

QuoteI think you're making this worse Atomic ;)
dude, this is about the imperial, NOT me! i think everyone would rather use this site to chat about the upcoming imperial, eh?! i received some GREAT pm messages intended to chat w/ me! this site is really about the imperial.

let go...

thanks  :wave: !

Run Away

Quoteguys, i appreciate your honesty  :wave: ! i will not apologize for the well intended wave; nor will i address any childish excuses.  :growup: ! gee, that available icon was placed here for a reason; and may i add -- very well deserved. yes:  :growup: !!!

gee, can't we return to discussing cars? you bet  :thumbsup: !!!

please include smiles. life is filled w/ too few, eh?! you bet  B) !

That's fine, if you're not going to change, then neither are we.

Pretty simple.

So, when can we ban this tool?