WOW! The 2010 Audi A8! ALREADY!!!

Started by Atomic, May 11, 2006, 03:21:33 PM

Atomic

Atomic

hey! whoever helped get rid of the duplicate thread, THANK YOU :D !!!

ifcar

"Helped" implied that more than one person participated. ;)

BMWDave

Quote"Helped" implied that more than one person participated. ;)
Good observation, Colonel.   :mellow: :D

I think the new A8 looks nice, though certainly not as elegant as the current model.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Atomic

you are so cool, that it was probably YOU  :lol: ! am i right  ;) ?

Atomic

Good observation, Colonel.   :mellow: :D

I think the new A8 looks nice, though certainly not as elegant as the current model.
i agree bmwdave! i think audi is simply trying to imitate the 2007 mercedes-benz s-class w/out the budget!

Raza

Looks quite good--still the best looker in that segment, followed closely by the Jag.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

omicron

JYODER240

If the Quattroporte is considered to be in this segment then it's the most beautiful, followed by the A8L.

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Fire It Up

Wow!!!! :o Looking good!!!! :clap:  :thumbsup: :rockon: I want one!!!!

Just kidding.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Fire It Up

I've always found the A8's appearance very appealing.

BMWDave

QuoteIf the Quattroporte is considered to be in this segment then it's the most beautiful, followed by the A8L.
I definitely agree about the Quattraporte, but the Jag looks better than the A8, IMO.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Fire It Up

I know they dont really compete, but I think the CLS is better looking than the XJ and the A8.

Raza

QuoteIf the Quattroporte is considered to be in this segment then it's the most beautiful, followed by the A8L.
You really think the Quattroporte qualifies as beautiful?

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

JYODER240

Beautiful might be an understatement.

Tom

QuoteJag is still the best.
I concur.

TBR

1. Quattroporte
2. Jaguar XJR
3. A8 (not a very emotional design imho, beautiful nonetheless though)

Atomic

Beautiful might be an understatement.

nice shot! point VERY WELL taken  :P !!!

Raza

The scenery is far better looking than the car.  Put an Aztek in there, you'll think it a work of art.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

ifcar

QuoteThe scenery is far better looking than the car.  Put an Aztek in there, you'll think it a work of art.
Gorgeous, no?

:P  

cozmik

No it doesn't. It implies that someone, in the past, as opposed to the present, or future, assisted in the removal of the duplicate thread.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

Rupert

Yes it does. It implies that at least two entities were involved, and the one being referred to assited the other at some point in the past.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Rupert

And the Audi is fugly with that stupid tacky huge chrome grill.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

JYODER240

QuoteThe scenery is far better looking than the car.  Put an Aztek in there, you'll think it a work of art.
I'm surprised you don't like the Maser.

omicron

QuoteThe scenery is far better looking than the car.  Put an Aztek in there, you'll think it a work of art.
Gorgeous, no?

:P
For a minute there I thought someone had stolen my shed and driven it to some random lake.  

Raza

QuoteThe scenery is far better looking than the car.  Put an Aztek in there, you'll think it a work of art.
I'm surprised you don't like the Maser.
Oh, I do like it.  I also like the 7 series.  But neither are beautiful.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Fire It Up

You like the new 7 series? Oh wait, I'm talking to a man who mixes his coffee with cocaine and alcohol.

mazda6er

QuoteYou like the new 7 series? Oh wait, I'm talking to a man who mixes his coffee with cocaine and alcohol.
The only right way to die.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Atomic

do any of you consider the all new 2007 mercedes-benz to gorgeous? i must admit, it has a presense... but???

BENZ BOY15