WSJ Comparison: Subcompact cars

Started by ifcar, May 15, 2006, 02:33:58 PM

JYODER240

I filled up for 2.79 premium tonight.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

thewizard16

Premium is $2.99 here.  :banghead:  What happened to Arkansas having cheaper fuel prices?
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raza

He's in Ohio.  It's not even a state.  I filled up at $3.20 something last time.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Champ

$3.09 for premium for me on the last fillup.

JYODER240

QuoteHe's in Ohio.  It's not even a state.  I filled up at $3.20 something last time.
As tempting as it is i'm not going to take the bait on this :praise:  :P  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Tom

QuotePremium is $2.99 here.  :banghead:  What happened to Arkansas having cheaper fuel prices?
I thought Clinton had enough gas for the whole state.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Atomic

QuoteIf the Fit was available with a sunroof I might be considering one in a few years. But, alas, it isn't :(
I really don't understand why so many people insist on a sunroof, if you want some fresh air you can always just crack a window.
And then you get the air blasting into your eyes. I suspect that an opened sunroof with the windows just cracked probably doesn't effect your gas mileage as much as windows that are all the way down (I never use A/C anymore).
i can relate. i use my sunroof every chance i get. the glass panel gives the car a nice solar affect in the winter, too. it also keeps me from feeling claustrophobic opened or closed. the vent feature's great on the highway, especially during rain  :P !