New Eclipse runs rings around its predecessor

Started by BMWDave, May 23, 2005, 05:40:00 PM

giant_mtb

QuoteOne of my friends at school said he's getting a brand new one this summer... <_<   I tried to sway him from that decision be telling him that for about the same amount of money he could get a faster and more versatile car...the WRX Sedan.  He is going to look into it...  :praise:  (but he doesn't know much about cars and probably won't listen to me... <_< )
If he wants an automatic, push him back to the Eclipse to save the rest of the world the embarassment.  Plus, with that archaic 4 speed auto, the WRX won't be nearly as fun or fast.
Yeah...he prolly wants an automatic...  :angry:  

Raghavan

QuoteOne of my friends at school said he's getting a brand new one this summer... <_<   I tried to sway him from that decision be telling him that for about the same amount of money he could get a faster and more versatile car...the WRX Sedan.  He is going to look into it...  :praise:  (but he doesn't know much about cars and probably won't listen to me... <_< )
If he wants an automatic, push him back to the Eclipse to save the rest of the world the embarassment.  Plus, with that archaic 4 speed auto, the WRX won't be nearly as fun or fast.
make him learn how to drive a manual! :rockon:  :lol:  

giant_mtb

lol  I could show him how...or he could just look it up on the web.  :P   (I know how to drive a stick, but I've never done it...so I doubt I'd be able to really show him, I could only tell him how)

BMWDave

QuoteOne of my friends at school said he's getting a brand new one this summer... <_<?  I tried to sway him from that decision be telling him that for about the same amount of money he could get a faster and more versatile car...the WRX Sedan.? He is going to look into it...? :praise:? (but he doesn't know much about cars and probably won't listen to me... <_< )
lol  I could show him how...or he could just look it up on the web.  :P   (I know how to drive a stick, but I've never done it...so I doubt I'd be able to really show him, I could only tell him how)
How do you know if you've never done it?  You still have to get practice though.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

How do you know if you've never done it?  You still have to get practice though.
yes, dave is correct. anyone can find out how to drive a manual, but if they've never driven one, it's quite hard to drive, let alone teach anyone.