*Gorgeous Interiors - Post Them!*

Started by cawimmer430, September 07, 2006, 04:01:46 AM

sandertheshark

sandertheshark

SVT_Power

Sander I think you missed the point of this thread?
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

ifcar

Quote from: M_power on September 10, 2006, 02:05:53 PM
Sander I think you missed the point of this thread?

There are worse ways that could have happened.

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Submariner

SVT_Power

Anyway I like the saleen interior but the Ford not as much. Yeah it's definitely cool but just not my thing
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

Always found that Zonda interior to be plainly ugly

sandertheshark

Submariner

Quote from: M_power on September 10, 2006, 02:13:15 PM
Always found that Zonda interior to be plainly ugly

Get of the crack...The zonda's interior is like hooking up with wimmers sister...amazing.

SVT_Power

Quote from: Submariner on September 10, 2006, 02:16:01 PM
Get of the crack...The zonda's interior is like hooking up with wimmers sister...amazing.

I'm not gonna say it's amazing. It really is and its so different from everything else. Just doesn't appeal to me though. I think it's too busy looking

shp4man

shp4man

Same car. The Cadillac really was the best car in the world.....once.

CWW

Some vintage (and partly crazy...) Mercedes custom interiors:

Fantastic futuristic design from ca. 1983:

MX793

Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

FlatBlackCaddy

FlatBlackCaddy

FlatBlackCaddy

JYODER240

That Mustang's seats have some crazy lateral support!
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

SaltyDog

Not a fan of the Ford GTs interior, but the rest of the car is tremendous.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

MX793

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on September 13, 2006, 09:19:36 PM
Custom interior in my Z

What's sad is that I don't find that significantly more offensive than the stock interior.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Laconian

I forgot about the Subaru XT... where's the smiley for vomit-filled cheeks? That makes everything else on this thread seem gorgeous by comparison. The exterior is bad too, what the hell is with that trunk line? Does it serve some sort of aerodynamic purpose, or is it just "style"?
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

93JC

Quote from: Laconian on September 14, 2006, 10:34:07 AM
I forgot about the Subaru XT... where's the smiley for vomit-filled cheeks? That makes everything else on this thread seem gorgeous by comparison.

No way dude, the XT interior is so fucking cool! Pistol-grip shifter, wacked-out wheel, "jet-fighter"-style dash and instrument panel...

Another one that I think is really cool is the Cadillac Allant?:

A lot of people say it's busy, but I think it's awesome. Buick Reatta too:

Laconian

Some dude drives a Reatta to the building I work in, it really is awesome. The onboard CRT screen reminded me of a pre-Tiger Electronics TRON game I had as a kid that used big bright milky green LEDs.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Submariner

Quote from: Laconian on September 14, 2006, 05:01:12 PM
Some dude drives a Reatta to the building I work in, it really is awesome. The onboard CRT screen reminded me of a pre-Tiger Electronics TRON game I had as a kid that used big bright milky green LEDs.

Anyone have a close up of that screen...I'd be interested to see what it looks like up and close.

TheIntrepid

Delete this post if you find it inappropriate, but that Zonda's interior is very much like a vagina :) I read that on some forum

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

93JC

Quote from: Submariner on September 14, 2006, 05:06:28 PM
Anyone have a close up of that screen...I'd be interested to see what it looks like up and close.

Touch screen too, eh? All the way back in 1987.