Mercedes S430

Started by giant_mtb, May 29, 2005, 10:01:44 AM

R33 GT-R

They sent me a prospective buyer kit on it the other day, it has some good info in it.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

Raghavan

QuoteR33, are you going to get the RR sport?
Well they have my deposit, I want to put my hands on it first and drop the rear in the seat.  I really like everything they've put out on it so far and it's a stunning vehicle to me.  If for some reason I don't like it I'll just have to pony up a few more dollars for the RR.
isn't the RR about $20k more than the Sport?

R33 GT-R

Well they have my deposit, I want to put my hands on it first and drop the rear in the seat.  I really like everything they've put out on it so far and it's a stunning vehicle to me.  If for some reason I don't like it I'll just have to pony up a few more dollars for the RR.
Yep depending on options, but hey whats another 400 a month.   :praise:  

BMWDave

Are you leasing it or buying it?

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

probably buying, as he drives a lot every year.

R33 GT-R

Buying, I don't lease.

Raghavan

a LOT! :o  

BMWDave

Buying, I don't lease.
I also buy cars (never lease).  When you get it, be sure to post lots of pics ;)  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

Buying, I don't lease.
I also buy cars (never lease).  When you get it, be sure to post lots of pics ;)
do you know when they're coming to dealerships?

Colonel Cadillac

I see many many S500's where I live, and actually many more 500's than 430's.  

BMWDave

Buying, I don't lease.
do you know when they're coming to dealerships?
Beginning to the end of June.

2007 Honda S2000

Colonel Cadillac

I justed watched a Top Gear, and they had a thing on the RR Sport, and they said it was really great, but they would probably get the real RR for odd reasons. The RR Sport seemed good enough.  

Raza

QuoteGeez...thinking of that S430 being a stiff tourer type car is mind boggling...the thing looks huge and heavy.  Does it actually handle pretty well when the air suspension is adjusted?  What's the ride like with it on regular...smooth as silk?
It's got sports car brakes and does handle very well.  It's trackable.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Submariner

QuoteGeez...thinking of that S430 being a stiff tourer type car is mind boggling...the thing looks huge and heavy.  Does it actually handle pretty well when the air suspension is adjusted?  What's the ride like with it on regular...smooth as silk?
I'll put it this way, the V-12 S600 with ABC pulled a .89 on the skidpad.  Quite impressive when you think about it.  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Raza

QuoteI justed watched a Top Gear, and they had a thing on the RR Sport, and they said it was really great, but they would probably get the real RR for odd reasons. The RR Sport seemed good enough.
RR as is Rolls Royce?  Or Range Rover?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteI justed watched a Top Gear, and they had a thing on the RR Sport, and they said it was really great, but they would probably get the real RR for odd reasons. The RR Sport seemed good enough.
RR as is Rolls Royce?  Or Range Rover?
Range Rover.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

deleted post

R33 GT-R

I would like to see this episode, even though these guys are full of hogwash much of the time.  Guess I'll google for it.