***Testdrove another 500-hp Mercedes CL600 & C200 Kompressor!***

Started by cawimmer430, September 21, 2006, 07:10:53 AM

nickdrinkwater

Quote from: cawimmer430 on September 23, 2006, 06:23:54 AM
Thanks. I am working on it, I really am. But they don't just let anyone drive a new CL. But I am working on it.  :clap: :tounge:

They don't.  But Wimmer isn't just anyone, when it comes to MBs!  :praise:

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

LonghornTX

Lucky guy!  BTW, I just gained insight into the world of Wimmer with the dialog in those videos.  You sound and swear like an American, I love it  :P.
Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.

cawimmer430

Quote from: LonghornTX on September 25, 2006, 01:47:58 PM
Lucky guy!  BTW, I just gained insight into the world of Wimmer with the dialog in those videos.  You sound and swear like an American, I love it  :P.

Thanks.  :praise:

I'll be posting more funny videos soon.  :rockon:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Maksx

Hey Wimmer,

have you ever driven anything like and S65, CL65, SLR etc?

SVT_Power

Quote from: Maksx on September 26, 2006, 08:58:07 PM
Hey Wimmer,

Unless he hasn't told us about it (impossible judging from his rather tendency to share information, too much occasionally especially in the ARBT section :praise: :lol:), he hasn't driven any of those
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

cawimmer430

Quote from: Maksx on September 26, 2006, 08:58:07 PM
Hey Wimmer,

No.  :(

The only real performance cars I've driven are the old SLK32 AMG and the W211 E55 AMG.

Oh, and Submariners Honda Civic DX 1.6 VTEC Type-R Turbo.  :praise:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Raza

I got to touch an SLR once.  Couldn't sit in it, since it was sold to a Saudi prince, and he'd have had me killed by swords.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Raza on September 27, 2006, 09:13:15 AM
I got to touch an SLR once.  Couldn't sit in it, since it was sold to a Saudi prince, and he'd have had me killed by swords.

More likely throwing you into a puddle of oil and setting it on fire. :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

850CSi

Quote from: Catman on September 23, 2006, 05:20:40 AM
"God Dammit!  I can't hammer it because of this motorcycle! :rage:  I'd really like to hammer it guys but this is a customers car.  Fuck it I'll hammer it!." :lol:

I drove a CL a few year ago and I remember the roar of the V8 like it was yesterday.  It's a beautiful sound. :praise:

And it only roars when you want it to, but a beautifully tuned roar. Otherwise, it's like a silent rock, acceleration without noise as if to suggest it's magically propelled.

Raza

I don't know, I found the S55 AMG unsettling.  A little louder, but the way you piled on speed without ever feeling anything is a great way to be arrested.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

cawimmer430

Quote from: 850CSi on September 27, 2006, 09:17:48 AM
And it only roars when you want it to, but a beautifully tuned roar. Otherwise, it's like a silent rock, acceleration without noise as if to suggest it's magically propelled.

Exactly. Most of the time, the V12 is so quiet, you'd think the engine is shut down or something. When you floor it though, you've awoken a sleeping giant - literally.  :clap:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Fire It Up

"Theres a freaking motorcylce up ahead....goddammit, piece of shit, I want to enjoy my CL600 asshole!"

Oh god thats brilliant. Can I put that in my sig? :lol:

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

cawimmer430

Quote from: Fire It Up on September 27, 2006, 07:05:23 PM
"Theres a freaking motorcylce up ahead....goddammit, piece of shit, I want to enjoy my CL600 asshole!"

Of course.  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

mazda6er

Quote from: Fire It Up on September 27, 2006, 07:05:23 PM

That was my favorite line as well. :lol:
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

cawimmer430

Quote from: mazda6er on September 28, 2006, 12:11:40 PM
That was my favorite line as well. :lol:

Show it to your mom, your math teacher, put it in your signature...spread the word.  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

TBR

Quote from: cawimmer430 on September 27, 2006, 09:21:18 AM
Exactly. Most of the time, the V12 is so quiet, you'd think the engine is shut down or something. When you floor it though, you've awoken a sleeping giant - literally.  :clap:

Oh really? I've never heard of that. Is the giant male or female? Hairy or smooth skin? What color is his/her skin/hair?

Don't use the word literally if you don't mean it! That is a pet peeve of mine.

mazda6er

Quote from: TBR on September 28, 2006, 08:14:48 PM
Oh really? I've never heard of that. Is the giant male or female? Hairy or smooth skin? What color is his/her skin/hair?

Don't use the word literally if you don't mean it! That is a pet peeve of mine.

Question: Do you ever lighten up just a little bit or do you always appear to be a condescending ass?

;)
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

SaltyDog

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

Danish

Quote from: 850CSi on September 21, 2006, 08:45:07 AM
The way you talk is almost weird to me because you have no hint of an accent. And why the hell do you talk like an American if you lived in England?  :lol:

Come to think of it, this makes sense
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.