2005 NISSAN ALTIMA 3.5 SE-R

Started by BMWDave, May 29, 2005, 09:02:31 PM

Raghavan

QuoteGood car, awesome styling.  :praise:  The G - Sedan should have been agressive looking like this car.
the front of the G looks like soapl

pnwbeers

I like it, though I may like the Mazdaspeed 6 better - both are great sporty yet practical choices for people who need a fair amount of room but don't want to break the bank.

BMWDave

QuoteI like it, though I may like the Mazdaspeed 6 better - both are great sporty yet practical choices for people who need a fair amount of room but don't want to break the bank.
I like them both about the same, and overall, they are both very similar cars.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

QuoteI like it, though I may like the Mazdaspeed 6 better - both are great sporty yet practical choices for people who need a fair amount of room but don't want to break the bank.
looks wise, the SE-R looks soo much better than the 6...

BMWDave

I think the 6 looks pretty nice and agressive

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

the 6 is possibly the ugliest car made this year.

BMWDave

I think a lot of people would disagree with you on that one...what exactly is ugly about it?

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

I think a lot of people would disagree with you on that one...what exactly is ugly about it?
the grille looks like a wart.
the regular 6 looks awesome, this is just fugly.

SJ_GTI

I dig this car. I think I would be more likely to buy a standard 6s, but I can see the attration here. It does everything well, and offers class-leading HP and a 6MT. Its a bit pricey but I don't think its meant to sell alot of cars, just a few here and there to Nissan enthusiasts.

BMWDave

QuoteI dig this car. I think I would be more likely to buy a standard 6s, but I can see the attration here. It does everything well, and offers class-leading HP and a 6MT. Its a bit pricey but I don't think its meant to sell alot of cars, just a few here and there to Nissan enthusiasts.
The seats look great and are probably really comfortable.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteI dig this car. I think I would be more likely to buy a standard 6s, but I can see the attration here. It does everything well, and offers class-leading HP and a 6MT. Its a bit pricey but I don't think its meant to sell alot of cars, just a few here and there to Nissan enthusiasts.
the 6 has class-leading HP.

TBR

I agree with you on this one, and it is really quite a shame since all of its specs are awesome.  

Raghavan

I agree with you on this one, and it is really quite a shame since all of its specs are awesome.
Couldn't Mazda have made it a front mount intercooler? no goofy grille or hood scoop that way.