2007 Chrysler Town & Country

Started by CWW, September 28, 2006, 03:31:15 PM

CWW

My impression:

>> Chrysler Town & Country <<

I used the Aspen front grill and parts of the bumber and some chrome parts. The rest is an adapted design of different Chrysler cars...

What do you think?

Jawad

Nicely done.  But I hope it doesn't look like that. 

ifcar

Great job! I'd say the van looks very nice except for the squared-off front bumper.

Galaxy

Sorry but with the bumper sticking out like that the first thing I thought of was this atrocity:

pommes-t

Sorry, but this time I don't like it. You're very skilled anyways though!  :clap:

280Z Turbo

Speed_Racer

Digging the strong profile lines down the side.

Try making the grill less...imposing, and perhaps bring the bottom of the headlights down so they meet at the top of the chrome. Make them larger, I mean.

Galaxy

Quote from: Speed_Racer on September 28, 2006, 08:22:36 PM
Digging the strong profile lines down the side.

Try making the grill less...imposing, and perhaps bring the bottom of the headlights down so they meet at the top of the chrome. Make them larger, I mean.

The grill I like.

I would recomend toning down the bumper a bit and giving it the headlights of the GS Voyager.

Maxxum

(\__/)     
(='.'=) << One day I will rule the world!         
(")_(")

mazda6er

I think it's very attractive. I'm sure it looks better than what Chrysler will actually produce.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer