GTCC #41

Started by Rupert, May 30, 2005, 01:30:26 PM

ifcar

BMWDave

QuoteAllante?
I think he's gone by now.

Edit: He's reading the thread.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Run Away

Those older Benz's....500SL? The SEC one.

GMPenguin

QuoteNope and nope. ifcar, do you want me to PM you the answer, or do you want to guess for a while?
I'll guess at this one, if you don't mind the extra work.  B)

Lincoln Continental?
That's fine with me, but it might be a while between answers because I have work until 10 (west coast time) tonight and have school/work all day tomorrow.

Oh, and it's not a Continental or an Aston Martin (usually, I'd make you say which model, but since Aston's are all pretty similar, I'll just say no).
You can PM it to me if you don't think you'll be around enough.  (that goes for everyone, I don't think I'll be guessing very much)

Fire It Up

QuoteNope and nope. ifcar, do you want me to PM you the answer, or do you want to guess for a while?

Lincoln Continental?
That's fine with me, but it might be a while between answers because I have work until 10 (west coast time) tonight and have school/work all day tomorrow.

Oh, and it's not a Continental or an Aston Martin (usually, I'd make you say which model, but since Aston's are all pretty similar, I'll just say no).
You can PM it to me if you don't think you'll be around enough.  (that goes for everyone, I don't think I'll be guessing very much)
I dont think hes here.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raghavan

rolls royce 100 EX?

GMPenguin

Lincoln Continental?

I dont think hes here.
That's why it's a forum and not chatroom, he'll surely see it eventually.  ;)  :lol:  

ifcar

Lincoln Continental?

Here that everyone? You can PM him, not me.  :praise:  

TBR

Rolls Royce Carmugue (I know that isn't spelled right but it is close enough)  

BMWDave

QuoteRolls Royce Carmugue (I know that isn't spelled right but it is close enough)
RR Camargue.  ;)   It looks to be very similar, if I find an exact pic then we can lock this thread.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

Link

The back looks very different than the car posted.

2007 Honda S2000

Rupert

I'm back and you're all wrong. I left the browser open to this window, so that's why it said I was here... My bad... I'm gonna PM GM Penguin now.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Raghavan

Mercedes Benz CL?

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Raghavan

Bentley Continental GT?

Rupert

Hasn't that been guessed? It's not a Continental GT either way...

Raghavan

QuoteHasn't that been guessed? It's not a Continental GT either way...
ifcar guessed continental. way different from the bentley.

Rupert

Right... Lincoln, Bently, same thing, right? ;)

Raghavan

QuoteRight... Lincoln, Bently, same thing, right? ;)
:lol:  

GMPenguin

QuoteHere that everyone? You can PM him, not me.  :praise:
Hear iffy, not here. :lol:  

Raghavan

QuoteHere that everyone? You can PM him, not me.  :praise:
:rolleyes:  

GMPenguin

QuoteHere that everyone? You can PM him, not me.? :praise:
On my forum he always b****ed about my spelling and grammar.

Raghavan

actually, that was meant for iffy. :lol:  ;)  

GMPenguin

Oh, okie dokie. :lol:  

Raghavan

:rolleyes:  <---- that was meant for you.

GMPenguin

:rolleyes:  <---- that was meant for you.
:lol:

Now guess people!

Raghavan

honda civic that's been riced otu?

GMPenguin

Quotehonda civic that's been riced otu?
Umm, did you look at the picture? :lol:

And, no.

Rupert

C'mon, guys! Don't give up now! That would make you a bunch of lemurs! ;)

TBR

MB s-class coupe of some age?