Used Entry Level Luxury Sedans

Started by AKL, October 13, 2006, 09:47:36 PM

SVT_Power

I think the explorer's limiter is a good thing for me. I've hit the limiter at 98mph on highway at night but I know I would go as fast as the car will if the limiter wasn't there. (although I'm not sure if the explorer will even hit 110).
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on October 14, 2006, 09:56:02 PM
I think the explorer's limiter is a good thing for me. I've hit the limiter at 98mph on highway at night but I know I would go as fast as the car will if the limiter wasn't there. (although I'm not sure if the explorer will even hit 110).

Those are not good cars to go too fast in, with the rollover danger.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

SVT_Power

Quote from: dazzleman on October 14, 2006, 09:58:25 PM
Those are not good cars to go too fast in, with the rollover danger.

Well I only go fast in straight lines (usually). I felt it almost wanting to start to tip over today while tossing it around the field
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on October 14, 2006, 10:06:00 PM
Well I only go fast in straight lines (usually). I felt it almost wanting to start to tip over today while tossing it around the field

I bet you enjoyed that feeling.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

SVT_Power

Quote from: dazzleman on October 14, 2006, 10:13:47 PM
I bet you enjoyed that feeling.

Not really. Because that would have marked the end of my driving until I get out of the house after highchool.

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on October 14, 2006, 10:19:11 PM
Not really. Because that would have marked the end of my driving until I get out of the house after highchool.

So would getting busted for ripping up the field, probably.  But you enjoyed that.

SVT_Power

Quote from: dazzleman on October 14, 2006, 10:22:10 PM
So would getting busted for ripping up the field, probably.  But you enjoyed that.

Yeah i did. :lol: I didn't want to say this online because who the hell knows how somebody might find this post and track it back to me, but I actually did that on our school field. Time to go to school on monday and see what happened :lol:

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on October 14, 2006, 10:41:00 PM
Yeah i did. :lol: I didn't want to say this online because who the hell knows how somebody might find this post and track it back to me, but I actually did that on our school field. Time to go to school on monday and see what happened :lol:

Have you been getting into any other trouble at school?

SVT_Power

Quote from: dazzleman on October 14, 2006, 10:41:54 PM
Have you been getting into any other trouble at school?

Nah I'm a good kid.  :lol:

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on October 14, 2006, 10:54:44 PM
Nah I'm a good kid.? :lol:

Not any more you're not.... :lol:

How bad was the damage to the field?

That type of thing gets done around here sometimes too.? I live right near a high school, and it does happen over there every so often.

I was always more interested in breaking into the school when it was closed, and making some type of huge mess.? :devil:? I never did it, though, and I'm glad I didn't.? :praise:

SVT_Power

Quote from: dazzleman on October 14, 2006, 10:57:01 PM
Not any more you're not.... :lol:

How bad was the damage to the field?

That type of thing gets done around here sometimes too.  I live right near a high school, and it does happen over there every so often.

I was always more interested in breaking into the school when it was closed, and making some type of huge mess.  :devil:  I never did it, though, and I'm glad I didn't.  :praise:

Umm it's actually not that bad. Obviously nowhere good enough to play soccer or field hockey (our 2 outdoor sports teams at the moment). I would imagine they would have to redo the grass when I completely ruined the ground by sliding around and drifting in a 4000+lb SUV :lol:

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on October 14, 2006, 11:03:00 PM
Umm it's actually not that bad. Obviously nowhere good enough to play soccer or field hockey (our 2 outdoor sports teams at the moment). I would imagine they would have to redo the grass when I completely ruined the ground by sliding around and drifting in a 4000+lb SUV :lol:

You really ought to get an ass-kicking for that, man.  You really do deserve it.  :devil:

Where do you think the teams are going to play?

SVT_Power

Quote from: dazzleman on October 14, 2006, 11:09:40 PM
You really ought to get an ass-kicking for that, man.  You really do deserve it.  :devil:

Where do you think the teams are going to play?

Good question. I have no fucking idea. I'm not on either team so .. :huh:  :lol: And the field should be fine for next semester when ultimate season begins and I can actually do something active at school :lol:

jadewolf123

Dude if you fucked up a football field and any player found out. Ohh the asswhooping would be delivered a thousand times over. If we had to play on a fucked up field and risk tearing a ligament or muscle your ass would be grass.

Keep that shit secret and pray there arent security cameras.
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

SVT_Power

Quote from: jadewolf123 on October 14, 2006, 11:11:35 PM
Dude if you fucked up a football field and any player found out. Ohh the asswhooping would be delivered a thousand times over. If we had to play on a fucked up field and risk tearing a ligament or muscle your ass would be grass.

Keep that shit secret and pray there arent security cameras.

No security cameras around our school. Too much of a goodie goodie school for that. No football team because we dont have enough white guys in the whole school even to have a starting line up. Like even if they all wanted to play, there wouldn't be enough people for a starting lineup. Actually maybe there will be but I know for sure there wouldn't be enough for a team. Same reason we dont have a hockey team.

JYODER240

Dont trash your own schools field, trash your rivals ;)
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

SVT_Power

Damn I just talked to a guy on our school soccer team and they have 1 game left and its an away game. DAMN :lol:

jadewolf123

Quote from: JYoDeR240 on October 14, 2006, 11:14:48 PM
Dont trash your own schools field, trash your rivals ;)
Oh man there was shit to be had for that. A rival school fucked up our turf by pouring acid an bleach and toasting our grass to spell out their schools name. Good thing we installed a security system just in case since we had just put in a new 100k field resurface. Those kids were totally fucked and had to pay the entire amount to fix the field, around 15k in total.

SVT_Power

Quote from: jadewolf123 on October 14, 2006, 11:19:49 PM
Oh man there was shit to be had for that. A rival school fucked up our turf by pouring acid an bleach and toasting our grass to spell out their schools name. Good thing we installed a security system just in case since we had just put in a new 100k field resurface. Those kids were totally fucked and had to pay the entire amount to fix the field, around 15k in total.

:mask: :mask: Good investment on the system

dazzleman

Quote from: jadewolf123 on October 14, 2006, 11:19:49 PM

Good.  That's a lot better than the taxpayers paying to fix it.  Hearing that restores some of my faith in our system.

jadewolf123

Quote from: dazzleman on October 14, 2006, 11:29:51 PM
Good.  That's a lot better than the taxpayers paying to fix it.  Hearing that restores some of my faith in our system.
Oh those fuckers payed, and payed hard. We all went and TPed their houses, paintballed the shit out of them when they tried to leave their house. One of the dudes on our football team even screwed one of the guys girlfirend. :lol: Its not like they directly payed though, their parents just sprung the cash. They had to learn that there are non monetary consequences to fucking with Hisdale Central.

dazzleman

Quote from: jadewolf123 on October 14, 2006, 11:37:05 PM
Oh those fuckers payed, and payed hard. We all went and TPed their houses, paintballed the shit out of them when they tried to leave their house. One of the dudes on our football team even screwed one of the guys girlfirend. :lol: Its not like they directly payed though, their parents just sprung the cash. They had to learn that there are non monetary consequences to fucking with Hisdale Central.

:lol:  I can't say I feel sorry for them.

SJ_GTI

SVT_Power

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on October 15, 2006, 01:49:23 PM
:praise: :ohyeah:

M_Power, what would your parents do if they found out about your field vandalism?

SVT_Power

Quote from: dazzleman on October 15, 2006, 02:27:24 PM
M_Power, what would your parents do if they found out about your field vandalism?

Lets see...they would never trust me with anything, I wouldn't be allowed to drive anymore, etc etc. I guess

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on October 15, 2006, 02:45:11 PM
Lets see...they would never trust me with anything, I wouldn't be allowed to drive anymore, etc etc. I guess

It's fun to take big risks.  Exhilerating.  I loved to lead a 'double life' as a teenager too.  Make the parents think you're a little angel, and then go out and do some bad things.  Most kids like that.  I sure did.  :praise:

SVT_Power

Quote from: dazzleman on October 15, 2006, 06:32:34 PM
It's fun to take big risks.  Exhilerating.  I loved to lead a 'double life' as a teenager too.  Make the parents think you're a little angel, and then go out and do some bad things.  Most kids like that.  I sure did.  :praise:

I love taking risks. I've always had a thing for gambling as well (but I know it's retarded to get hooked on it so I dont). I take risks but the key thing is you gotta know when and when not to

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on October 15, 2006, 06:36:30 PM
I love taking risks. I've always had a thing for gambling as well (but I know it's retarded to get hooked on it so I dont). I take risks but the key thing is you gotta know when and when not to

Definitely.  I never did the gambling thing much.  I suck at it, so it's not so much a risk for me, as a sure way to lose money.  Certainty is boring.

Colonel Cadillac

Gambling is not really my thing either, eventually you'll end up losing and quitting (and thus ending with a loss rather than a profit) because, let's face it, nobody quits while they're up.