Why hatches kick ass! Funny little story!

Started by pommes-t, October 15, 2006, 06:56:49 AM

pommes-t

Hehehe!

Yesterday I went to our local shopping mall with 2 friends and didn't want to spend money on parking. So I parked on such a park & ride parking lot next to it.

One asshole was parking in the corner of that parking lot with his side on the last free parking space. I wanted that parking lot. My Polo could hardly fit in there, but it worked. The thing? was just that I couldn't open the doors anymore and leave the car. So I have my friends leave the car and drive in the lot alone. I handle the car-keys out of the window and my friends opens the trunk to let me out.

When I was out I realized there were two papers on the car's windshield: Some people who were angry about that guy must have written them to him: He seems to park there every day!!!
What an asshole. I'll translate the letters for you!

The small one says:

"You are parking on two parking lots! You are a real asshole! COngratulations.

The machine wirtten one says:

To judge you by the way you park, you are a useless fellow human beeing. Because you are, without taking care for others always park on two parking lots the humanity doesn't need you to live on. You should sell your car, spend the money on charity, and have yourself eaten by the wild animals in Hagenbeck Zoo!? :lol:

cawimmer430

That note was funny as hell.  :lol:

:rolleyes: @ Volkswagen Touran drivers.  :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

jadewolf123

Word to Deutschland. I'll be out their someday and know not to park like a Arschloch. :lol:
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

giant_mtb

What an idiot.  I have a packet of fake parking tickets.  They say weird and abstract things like that note says.  You write the license plate number and vehicle model on the ticket like a real one...then they read it and go "wtf?"  I usually put them on the windshields of old people's cars (they can't park for shit!) and big trucks/SUVs with crappy parking jobs.

It's so fun to see their reactions.  :ohyeah:

S204STi

A friend from tech school had one of these in his binder :

lol

dazzleman

Quote from: R-inge on October 15, 2006, 11:06:34 AM
A friend from tech school had one of these in his binder :

lol

That's a great one.  Especially the line about fucking like you park.  :rockon:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

giant_mtb

This is what mine say:

"This is not a ticket, but if it were within my power, you would receive two.  Because of your Bull Headed, inconsiderate, feeble attempt at parking, you have taken enough room for a 20 mule team, 2 elephants, 1 goat, and a safari of pygmies from the African interior.  The reason for giving you this is so that in the future you may think of someone else, other than yourself.  Besides, I don't like domineering, egotistical or simple minded drivers and you probably fit into one of those categories.

I sign off wishing you an early transmission failure (on the expressway at about 4:30 pm).  Also, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits."

omicron

Quote from: giant_mtb on October 15, 2006, 11:38:35 AM
This is what mine say:

"This is not a ticket, but if it were within my power, you would receive two. Because of your Bull Headed, inconsiderate, feeble attempt at parking, you have taken enough room for a 20 mule team, 2 elephants, 1 goat, and a safari of pygmies from the African interior. The reason for giving you this is so that in the future you may think of someone else, other than yourself. Besides, I don't like domineering, egotistical or simple minded drivers and your probably fit into one of those categories.

I sign off wishing you an early transmission failure (on the expressway at about 4:30 pm). Also, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits."

:lol: :cheers:

omicron

I must sto adding that Cheers! emoticon to every post.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

pommes-t

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 15, 2006, 07:40:16 AM
That note was funny as hell.? :lol:

:rolleyes: @ Volkswagen Touran drivers.? :lol:

Am liebsten hab ich diese Pampersbomber ja noch mit "Kevin an Board" oder diesem Christenfisch hinten drauf. Wobei der Touran ja noch ziemlich cool ist. Aber sone Zafiras.... und die fahren dann ja auch immer so... diese Vollspacken!  :lol:

pommes-t

Quote from: jadewolf123 on October 15, 2006, 08:53:55 AM
Word to Deutschland. I'll be out their someday and know not to park like a Arschloch. :lol:

You'll love it! There's especially one city in north-germany that is said to be the most beautiful of germany, with the nicest and most open minded people. What was it again? Cheeseburg? No, something with H...

And better don't park like an Arschloch!  :ohyeah:

pommes-t

Quote from: giant_mtb on October 15, 2006, 09:49:08 AM
What an idiot.? I have a packet of fake parking tickets.? They say weird and abstract things like that note says.? You write the license plate number and vehicle model on the ticket like a real one...then they read it and go "wtf?"? I usually put them on the windshields of old people's cars (they can't park for shit!) and big trucks/SUVs with crappy parking jobs.

It's so fun to see their reactions.? :ohyeah:

Awesome! Great idea. Gotta do that, too!

thewizard16

I actually left a note on a suburban once... It was angled so badly that it completely took up two spots in a parking lot downtown that's almost always hard to get a spot in anyway, so I made a note explaining to them that if they weren't going to do society a favor and drive something smaller than a single wide trailer, then they at least needed to learn how to park it.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

USA_Idol

Quote from: giant_mtb on October 15, 2006, 11:38:35 AM
This is what mine say:

"This is not a ticket, but if it were within my power, you would receive two.? Because of your Bull Headed, inconsiderate, feeble attempt at parking, you have taken enough room for a 20 mule team, 2 elephants, 1 goat, and a safari of pygmies from the African interior.? The reason for giving you this is so that in the future you may think of someone else, other than yourself.? Besides, I don't like domineering, egotistical or simple minded drivers and you probably fit into one of those categories.

I sign off wishing you an early transmission failure (on the expressway at about 4:30 pm).? Also, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits."

:ohyeah:   :cheers:
I wish I had this response the other day when a friggin' Excursion parked so close to me I had to actually enter the passenger side door of my car! 

cawimmer430

Quote from: jadewolf123 on October 15, 2006, 08:53:55 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Danish

If i had the time, I would have just sat there and waited for the owner to see how he would get into his car :lol:
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

AKL

Awesome way of parking  :lol:

You didn't get any scatches? Or an accidental key swipe   :devil:

For drivers that park too close to my car when i'm grocery shopping. I accidentally swipe their car as I push my cart back

---------------------
05 Accord EX V6/  07 Santa Fe 3.3 GL
---------------------

giant_mtb

Quote from: USA_Idol on October 16, 2006, 06:37:59 PM
:ohyeah:   :cheers:
I wish I had this response the other day when a friggin' Excursion parked so close to me I had to actually enter the passenger side door of my car! 

I can make you some copies and send them to you!  haha

SaltyDog

Quote from: AKL on October 17, 2006, 05:37:31 PM
Awesome way of parking  :lol:

You didn't get any scatches? Or an accidental key swipe   :devil:

For drivers that park too close to my car when i'm grocery shopping. I accidentally swipe their car as I push my cart back

:lol: that's pretty mean.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

AKL

Quote from: SaltyDog on October 17, 2006, 08:59:50 PM
:lol: that's pretty mean.

Well, I only do it when they're so close that I can hardly open my door.
I once got a dent from the other car because of that. The person parked too close AND dented my door.

DERSERVED A swipe from the cart  :praise:

The worst that ever happened to my car (not the Accord, thankfully) in a parking lot was a hit and run. My car ended up flying across the parking lot. Thankfully "panic" found the car. If not, I would have thought it was stolen. I should have put on the handbrake, but forgot. Besides, the asshole should have not hit my car.
---------------------
05 Accord EX V6/  07 Santa Fe 3.3 GL
---------------------

so cal cookie

There was one truck last year that was parked just far enough into the space next to it that no one could get in(mayby a Polo but no one here drives a car that small).  I seriously thought about leaving a note. 

I should have put a fake parking ticket that looks like the ones the school gives out.

pommes-t

Quote from: AKL on October 17, 2006, 05:37:31 PM
Awesome way of parking? :lol:

You didn't get any scatches? Or an accidental key swipe? ?:devil:

No comment on the internet...  ;)

Andaluz

omicron

Quote from: Andaluz on October 18, 2006, 10:30:42 AM
Fucking MPV drivers! :rage:

Ew no. Once you get the kids out of the way, usually they're too tired to do anything but lie there and sleep.

mazda6er

I left a note on a car that had parked extremely close (he pulled in, I had backed in...and our mirrors were perfectly aligned, I don't even know how he did it) once. Something to the effect of "You're lucky you didn't scratch my car you mother fucking son of a bitch." :huh:
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer