Avoiding Police Bashing

Started by TurboDan, May 05, 2005, 12:28:34 AM

Raghavan

QuoteSince I missed it...Specialized Big Hits weigh approx. 28-30 pounds...about as much as my bike...which is quite sad because the Big Hit is designed to go off 15 foot drops yet my bike can do 5 foot drops max and is biased towards cross country riding...but I don't care because at least I got the guts to ride that thing in races...  :praise:

My best friend actually put money down on a Big Hit...he might actually be getting it tomorrow...should be a blast.  :lol:  :lol:
my mongoose is 34 pounds, so quite yer complaining! :angry:  

giant_mtb

QuoteSince I missed it...Specialized Big Hits weigh approx. 28-30 pounds...about as much as my bike...which is quite sad because the Big Hit is designed to go off 15 foot drops yet my bike can do 5 foot drops max and is biased towards cross country riding...but I don't care because at least I got the guts to ride that thing in races...  :praise:

My best friend actually put money down on a Big Hit...he might actually be getting it tomorrow...should be a blast.  :lol:  :lol:
Yeah...but what I'm saying is that I race a 30 pound semi-freeride bike while all the other people are riding on sub-25 pound cross country racers...yet I still beat them.  When you're 13 years old and you smoke over 300 out of approx. 500 people that are all at least 3 years older than you in a 48 mile race with a 30 pound bike you feel accomplished in that sense.

Raghavan

QuoteSince I missed it...Specialized Big Hits weigh approx. 28-30 pounds...about as much as my bike...which is quite sad because the Big Hit is designed to go off 15 foot drops yet my bike can do 5 foot drops max and is biased towards cross country riding...but I don't care because at least I got the guts to ride that thing in races...  :praise:

My best friend actually put money down on a Big Hit...he might actually be getting it tomorrow...should be a blast.  :lol:  :lol:
Yeah...but what I'm saying is that I race a 30 pound semi-freeride bike while all the other people are riding on sub-25 pound cross country racers...yet I still beat them.  When you're 13 years old and you smoke over 300 out of approx. 500 people that are all at least 3 years older than you in a 48 mile race with a 30 pound bike you feel accomplished in that sense.
48miles!!!??? :o  

giant_mtb

Yeah...I did a 48 mile race last year...I was 13 years old.  My time was 3 hours and 55 minutes...I'm shootin' for 3.5 hours this year... :praise:

I ride 30+ miles every day during the summer...so yeah...

Raghavan

Yeah...I did a 48 mile race last year...I was 13 years old.  My time was 3 hours and 55 minutes...I'm shootin' for 3.5 hours this year... :praise:

every day??? do you have a 6-pack or something? :o  

giant_mtb

lol... Yeah every day.  And yeah I do have a 6-pack but you can't get that from just biking...you gotta work on it by itself.  Therefore I do crunches and different sorts or ab workouts every night...works wonders when you meet a girl for the first time...  :P  :lol:  

Raghavan

lol... Yeah every day.  And yeah I do have a 6-pack but you can't get that from just biking...you gotta work on it by itself.  Therefore I do crunches and different sorts or ab workouts every night...works wonders when you meet a girl for the first time...  :P  :lol:
:o  :o  :o  :o
MrYumYum: you're a scary person. :o  

City Pig

I'm not saying you do it, but isn't setting up speed traps around the local high school in the mornings harassing teenagers?  Late teenagers?  Making them even more late?

[/quote]
Most schools are in residential areas...So if they're speeding in a residential area while other kids are walking to school then I say they are fair game.

City Pig

QuoteIts our anuual Race For Life fundraiser event so we added a raffle bike to promote it.
That's funny.....I won my mountain bike for meeting my quota last month!!!!!  D'oh!!!! B)

And I have a Giant Iquana bike... :)  

R33 GT-R

If kids are present your ass should be lit up for speeding in a school zone, there are too many unknowns to risk the life of a child and yours as well.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

Raghavan

QuoteIf kids are present your ass should be lit up for speeding in a school zone, there are too many unknowns to risk the life of a child and yours as well.
no one can speed near my school. there's only one entrance, and it's always jammed for about a mile long. that's why i walk to school. :)  

giant_mtb

:o  :o  :o  :o
MrYumYum: you're a scary person. :o
I know...I can't help it some times...
:P  :rockon:  

giant_mtb

QuoteIts our anuual Race For Life fundraiser event so we added a raffle bike to promote it.
That's funny.....I won my mountain bike for meeting my quota last month!!!!!  D'oh!!!! B)

And I have a Giant Iquana bike... :)
Nice bike.  :D  

Raghavan

it's too bad that Dave isn't the leader for posts anymore.

giant_mtb

Quoteit's too bad that Dave isn't the leader for posts anymore.
:o  As of right now he is...?

Raghavan

:o  As of right now he is...?
:rolleyes:  

BMWDave

Too bad that Raghavan couldnt get his posts legitamately. :rolleyes:  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

Too bad that Raghavan couldnt get his posts legitamately. :rolleyes:
:lol:  

Raghavan

it's too bad Raza doesn't understand the purpose of cops.

Fire It Up

Quoteit's too bad Raza doesn't understand the purpose of cops.
He dont?

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

giant_mtb

He dont?
Raza doesn't like cops...at all...

BMWDave

He dont?
Hey, I found out what my bike is.  its a Ross MT. Washington with shocks.  I'll try to get a picture.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

He dont?
Hey, I found out what my bike is.  its a Ross MT. Washington with shocks.  I'll try to get a picture.
Yeah...Google fails to produce a decent pic...(that's almost a first)

Fire It Up

He dont?
Really? Google never gives me the pics I want...

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

R33 GT-R

He dont?
Sometimes Google really blows.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

He dont?
Sometimes Google really blows.
Yea, its not the first time I havent gotten pictures I've wanted or needed for a project for school or something.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

it's true...

Raza

it's true...
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raghavan

it's true...
IT IS!