TRD Tundra SEMA

Started by Catman, November 08, 2006, 04:20:32 PM

Catman

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

93JC

Ripoff of the Comanche Thunderchief.

ifcar

Virtually every SEMA car is hideous, and with one of the worst possible starting points, it couldn't be a surprise how this turned out.

Raghavan

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

VetteZ06

Not a fan. It doesn't look like a full-sizer in those pictures, but that may be a desired result.

SVT666

You guys don't understand the truck.  If you had spent your life racing and owning this truck, then you would find something beautiful....umm, sorry.  I think ChrisV took over my fingers there for a second.  It looks like shit.

Car Zeus

omicron

Aside from the taillights, which look like an upside-down bottle of something alcoholic and therefore heavenly, I want to spring out and punch this car in the face.

S204STi

Quote from: omicron on November 09, 2006, 04:24:10 AM
Aside from the taillights, which look like an upside-down bottle of something alcoholic and therefore heavenly, I want to spring out and punch this car in the face.

lol, well put my man. :ohyeah: