Long-Term Test: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica

Started by BMWDave, June 03, 2005, 05:45:36 AM

TBR

QuoteIf you're going only by features for the money, and comparing it primarily to the more-expensive minivans, it would be.
I compared it to the Chryslers and discovered it was only $1k more expensive, the only fans that are cheaper are the GM triplets and the Sedona, and none of those offer a nav system.  

ifcar

QuoteIf you're going only by features for the money, and comparing it primarily to the more-expensive minivans, it would be.
I compared it to the Chryslers and discovered it was only $1k more expensive, the only fans that are cheaper are the GM triplets and the Sedona, and none of those offer a nav system.
Not true at all. The Nissan Quest is cheaper (and available with a nav) and the Ford Freestar is cheaper.

Every minivan but the Honda, Toyota, and Mercury is cheaper than the Pacifica.

TBR

Not true at all. The Nissan Quest is cheaper (and available with a nav) and the Ford Freestar is cheaper.

That is still three. And, why do I keep on typing "fan" instead of "van"?  

ifcar

That is still three. And, why do I keep on typing "fan" instead of "van"?
What is still three?

Can't comment on the typo issue, I've apparently been typing "chose" for "choose" (maybe vice versa) almost constantly myself.