Just ordered a Freestyle

Started by SVT666, December 01, 2006, 11:49:57 AM

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

TheIntrepid

Pretty sweet. My dad's ex-company car '04 Freestar Limited had pretty much an identical interior. Very homely environment.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT666

Quote from: TheIntrepid on March 01, 2007, 07:59:49 AM
Pretty sweet. My dad's ex-company car '04 Freestar Limited had pretty much an identical interior. Very homely environment.

Doesn't look anything alike man. :huh:

Oh and it's AWD.

TheIntrepid

TheIntrepid

Steering wheel, wood trim, stereo, climate controls, and the handly thing above the glovebox (which isn't visible in my picture) are pretty much the same.

I guess except for that... not much... which only leaves the vents and the clock.

edit: oh and mine is a van...so column shift.

mazda6er

Quote from: TheIntrepid on March 01, 2007, 07:59:49 AM

If you're trying to pay him a compliment, you need to look up the definition of homely.  ;)
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

SVT666

No shit.  Homely means somewhere between "only a face a mother could love" and "the dog wouldn't play with you even with a steak around your neck".  I think you meant "homey" as in very comfortable and attractive, which I would agree with you on.  By the way, the entire dash design is different besides the parts bin steerign wheel, stereo and climate controls.  The wood is completely different and the overall dash design is completely different.  Sorry, I odn't see any similarities outside of the typical Ford components.

The Pirate

Comely would have worked as well.  Either way, great looking interior, and I like that color a lot!  A couple down the street from my parents have one that is a sage green with the tan or gold lower cladding.  It looks really nice as well.
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.