***Touareg***

Started by TheIntrepid, December 08, 2006, 07:15:29 PM

J86

I like the instrument cluster in the car :lol:.

My boss drives a V8 model (actually, identical to tourag208's except for color) which I've gotten to put some miles on, don't have too much experience with all the latest offerings in that segment but I think it's a pretty sweet car.  (Boss traded in a W8 4motion Passat wagon for this car, which lessons its coolness, but oh well :lol:)

ifcar

Quote from: touareg208 on December 09, 2006, 11:15:18 AM
Thanks Zach :cheers:

Ifcar why are you being an ass?

I recieved this PM:

QuoteAuthor=Maksx

Yeah touareg208...he's only 17 and has made 45 k pshhhhhhh okay there....its okay everyone in our school knows how much bs he is anyway...tomorrow he's probably gonna come to school and talk about thre touareg...adn well all go  rolleyes...because if you havent noticed, he gets a new car like every two months...hes both spoiled and a liar...spiled i guess being an only child and a liar by choice....he didnt even get his 07 camry...i only live a few blocks from him and everytime i pass its not there and he has some excuse....whats can i say..he's hated in our school...in our community....lol...he does have an intrepid and a van, and that pretty much it.

I don't like being lied to, and I'm being lied to by one of you two. I'm trying to figure out which one.

Submariner

Quote from: ifcar on December 09, 2006, 11:37:19 AM
I recieved this PM:

I don't like being lied to, and I'm being lied to by one of you two. I'm trying to figure out which one.

Holy god...

Mak get a life.  Really, get a life.  Stop wasting time on a computer forum trying to disprove what someone is saying.  Don't you have anything better to do?

And ifcar.  Really, give it up.   Who cares if hes lying or not.  Its not hurting anyone, and its not creating a bad atmosphere on the forums.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

mazda6er

*backs out of thread slowly*
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

pommes-t

Oh man. Sometimes I feel bad that I take so much time beeing on internetforums...

ifcar

"And ifcar.  Really, give it up.   Who cares if hes lying or not.  Its not hurting anyone, and its not creating a bad atmosphere on the forums."

A lie is an insult to one's intelligence, saying "I think I can make stuff up and you're gullible enough to believe it."

The bad atmosphere this causes will end, but it will end with an answer, not by being ignored. Also, CarSPIN has been proudly called a troll-free environment many times, and it's going to stay that way. Liars = trolls.

Submariner

Quote from: ifcar on December 09, 2006, 11:48:52 AM
"And ifcar. Really, give it up. Who cares if hes lying or not. Its not hurting anyone, and its not creating a bad atmosphere on the forums."

A lie is an insult to one's intelligence, saying "I think I can make stuff up and you're gullible enough to believe it."

The bad atmosphere this causes will end, but it will end with an answer, not by being ignored. Also, CarSPIN has been proudly called a troll-free environment many times, and it's going to stay that way. Liars = trolls.

We don't even know if he is lying!  Damnit man!  HE could be very well telling the truth and everyone on here is acting as if he shot their dog! 

I think we all have better things to do the persecute someone based on the accusations of another forum member.

Is it really that hard to believe that he got this car?  When I was 16 a kid in my school got a 06' S4.  Another got an E-500.  A senior at my school had an H1 for gods sake!

ifcar

You're misinterpreting me. One of the two is lying. I don't know which. Maksx says he lives in the neighborhood, and there are no luxury cars in the household. Touareg says that there are. They can't both be telling the truth.

Submariner

Quote from: ifcar on December 09, 2006, 12:00:34 PM
You're misinterpreting me. One of the two is lying. I don't know which. Maksx says he lives in the neighborhood, and there are no luxury cars in the household. Touareg says that there are. They can't both be telling the truth.

Then do an IP check.  See if the two IP's are located near each other.

IrishGuy

Why doesn't he just take a picture of the car and have a piece of paper in it saying his user-name?

I think that would settle it.
2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited

ifcar

Quote from: Submariner on December 09, 2006, 12:01:34 PM
Then do an IP check.  See if the two IP's are located near each other.

Both have, in the past, said that they live near each other and know each other from outside the forums. That's not the question.

J86

Quote from: ifcar on December 09, 2006, 12:00:34 PM

More to the point, who fucking cares?  They're obviously highschool kids, and other than their persistent sniping at each other, which gets a little annoying from time to time, they really aren't hurting anyone.  I can't decide what's more ridiculous and immature, that or engaging on an adult engaging on a crusade to find the 'ultimate truth'.  Seriously, everyone needs to slowly step away from the computer, and go jogging or to a bar or something.

ifcar

Quote from: IrishGuy on December 09, 2006, 12:01:51 PM
Why doesn't he just take a picture of the car and have a piece of paper in it saying his user-name?

I think that would settle it.

It would certainly be a good start.

mazda6er

Quote from: J86 on December 09, 2006, 12:03:04 PM
More to the point, who fucking cares?  They're obviously highschool kids, and other than their persistent sniping at each other, which gets a little annoying from time to time, they really aren't hurting anyone.  I can't decide what's more ridiculous and immature, that or engaging on an adult engaging on a crusade to find the 'ultimate truth'.  Seriously, everyone needs to slowly step away from the computer, and go jogging or to a bar or something.
I recommend jogging to a bar:lol:
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Submariner

More to the point, who fucking cares? They're obviously highschool kids, and other than their persistent sniping at each other, which gets a little annoying from time to time, they really aren't hurting anyone. I can't decide what's more ridiculous and immature, that or engaging on an adult engaging on a crusade to find the 'ultimate truth'. Seriously, everyone needs to slowly step away from the computer, and go jogging or to a bar or something.

Thank you.

ifcar

I'm sick of getting PMs from each of them saying that the other is making everything up, and I don't want to read lies on the pages of CarSPIN. This can be settled pretty easily, so it should be.

J86

Quote from: mazda6er on December 09, 2006, 12:05:07 PM
I recommend jogging to a bar.? :lol:

That's not so bad, it's the jogging back part...

drunkbus!!!!!

Actually, now that I think about it, I WAS the poor bastard running through the snow in a suit last night w/o a freaking winter coat...no wonder I'm hacking up a lung!

J86

Quote from: ifcar on December 09, 2006, 12:05:55 PM
I'm sick of getting PMs from each of them saying that the other is making everything up, and I don't want to read lies on the pages of CarSPIN. This can be settled pretty easily, so it should be.

Can you ban their PMs? :lol:

Submariner

Quote from: ifcar on December 09, 2006, 12:05:55 PM

Thats simple enough to settle.

"Mak, touareg.   If you send me one more PM or fight one more time I'm banning both of your punk asses"

Simple, really.

ifcar

I don't want to ban them. I sympathize with whichever one is telling the truth.

Submariner

Quote from: ifcar on December 09, 2006, 12:14:42 PM
I don't want to ban them. I sympathize with whichever one is telling the truth.

Well saying that you will ban them will shut them up!

mazda6er

I think this all stems from ifcar's personal life. I got this PM from him:

I was married once, 5 years ago, before I became the shell of a man that I am today. Then I found out she used to be my next-door neighbor, Herb...before the change. Maybe now you can understand why I hate liars. Herb, I mean Harriet, moved back out. But she, I mean he, her-him, is still living next door. I haven't been the same since.

I really see his point now. Someone must pay for this.
--Mark

ifcar

^And people say engineers are dull. :lol:

Submariner

Quote from: mazda6er on December 09, 2006, 12:19:07 PM
I think this all stems from ifcar's personal life. I got this PM from him:

I really see his point now. Someone must pay for this.

:devil:

mazda6er

Quote from: ifcar on December 09, 2006, 12:22:25 PM
^And people say engineers are dull. :lol:
Only the people that don't know me.  :lol:
--Mark

Maksx

well i could simply go ahead and put my username on a piece of paper and then take a pic of it on my caravan, touareg can so the same is he wishes to, that  can settle it.

ifcar

I don't think anyone doubts the Caravan, but thanks for the offer. ;)

cawimmer430

Quote from: Submariner on December 09, 2006, 08:40:34 AM

My voice got me my girlfriend...then I got dumped.  :rolleyes: :lol:

So that's why you're going out with that Rupert dude...  :devil:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

850CSi

Quote from: ifcar on December 09, 2006, 12:37:46 PM
I don't think anyone doubts the Caravan, but thanks for the offer. ;)

:lol:

850CSi

Quote from: TBR on December 08, 2006, 10:28:29 PM
Only if I can stretch to a 325ci, otherwise I would rather have an E36 but that is getting a bit older than I would like. The E46 sedan just doesn't look right to me. Time will tell.

I think I'm the only other person who feels the same way about the E46 sedan, something is wrong proportionally at the C-Pillar.

325Ci would be reeeeaaaalllllyyy cool. But could you maintain it? Good luck man.