C/D Comparo: Large Sedans

Started by ifcar, June 05, 2005, 06:09:34 AM

ifcar

QuoteAnyway, it was the quickest (6.0 seconds to 60), was "way above the others" in the lane-change test, and they liked the steering.
Woah - that is pretty damn fast.  Isn't the Lexus GS 430 something like 5.9 sec 0-60?
C/D got a 0-60 time of 5.7 with their GS430.  

BMWDave

QuoteAnyway, it was the quickest (6.0 seconds to 60), was "way above the others" in the lane-change test, and they liked the steering.
Woah - that is pretty damn fast.  Isn't the Lexus GS 430 something like 5.9 sec 0-60?
Considering the class the Avalon is in, it significantly beats everything in acceleration, which is very impressive.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

Considering the class the Avalon is in, it significantly beats everything in acceleration, which is very impressive.
The Maxima was pretty close behind it. Still impressive though.

BMWDave

The Maxima was pretty close behind it. Still impressive though.
I also think the Maxima is impressive.  And I think it looks the best by far.

2007 Honda S2000

crv16

I would consider trading the Sienna for an Avalon, but it only has a 1,000lb tow rating.  Even the Corolla is rated for 1,500 lbs.
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

BMWDave

QuoteI would consider trading the Sienna for an Avalon, but it only has a 1,000lb tow rating.  Even the Corolla is rated for 1,500 lbs.
Wow, I didnt know that.  That is really strange.

2007 Honda S2000