Update on my new ride

Started by Car Zeus, December 17, 2006, 04:30:26 PM

Tave

I've got some Yokohama all-seasons on my car that are great in the snow. I was just in Denver last weekend, and they've snow every week since they got 3 feet and the airport closed. The sidestreets are insane there.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

dazzleman

Has anybody heard from Car Zeus?

I'm guessing not.  What a bummer.  He's a cool guy.

He could have just posted a picture of a sweet car from e-bay and continued to post.  Others have done it and gotten away with it.... :lol:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

dazzleman

Quote from: The Pirate on January 26, 2007, 07:21:20 PM
:lol: :lol:

Car Zeus is my idol because of all the speeding tickets he got.  I couldn't get that many tickets if I tried..... :lol:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

TheIntrepid

Quote from: dazzleman on January 26, 2007, 07:19:39 PM
Has anybody heard from Car Zeus?

I'm guessing not.  What a bummer.  He's a cool guy.

He could have just posted a picture of a sweet car from e-bay and continued to post.  Others have done it and gotten away with it.... :lol:

:evildude:

Suck it Grandpa

j/k Uncle David you're too nice for me to be truly mad at. :cheers:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

dazzleman

Quote from: TheIntrepid on January 26, 2007, 08:00:47 PM
:evildude:

Suck it Grandpa

j/k Uncle David you're too nice for me to be truly mad at. :cheers:

:lol:  How's it going, Trep-man?

TheIntrepid

dazzleman

TheIntrepid

BimmerM3

I can't believe I actually just read all of this thread.

I really need to get out.

SVT_Power

Quote from: BimmerM3 on January 26, 2007, 09:13:42 PM
I can't believe I actually just read all of this thread.

I really need to get out.

:lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

E46M3

Quote from: SJ_GTI on January 03, 2007, 12:57:02 PM
I actually like the new 3er interior better than the old one. The old one was perfectly functional and is put together well, but isn't much to look at IMHO. The new one actually has some design cohesion to it. Kind of reminds me of the A4 actually.

Hmmm...I believe most people think it's the other way around. The E46 has a true "cockpit" feel to it.
2005 M3 6spd

SaltyDog

So I wonder what car he ended up getting.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

heelntoe

it's obviously not a porsche, he would still be here if it was the porsche. :lol:
@heelntoe

TheIntrepid

Raza

You know, Dan probably has his email.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

850CSi

Quote from: E46M3 on January 27, 2007, 02:56:59 PM
Hmmm...I believe most people think it's the other way around. The E46 has a true "cockpit" feel to it.

I like the E46's layout more, but the E90's defenitely looks and feels more upscale.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.