Update on my new ride

Started by Car Zeus, December 17, 2006, 04:30:26 PM

CaseyNPham

Hehe. I love the "matching seats."

However, I somewhat doubt that really is his car. It looks a little fake. It's cute though! ^_~
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

dazzleman

A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

dazzleman

Quote from: CaseyNPham on December 20, 2006, 03:18:41 PM
Hehe. I love the "matching seats."

However, I somewhat doubt that really is his car. It looks a little fake. It's cute though! ^_~

Oh, it's definitely his car.  Why would you doubt it?  :lol:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

TheIntrepid

I've got my money on an SL550 or an M6. ;)

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

cawimmer430

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 21, 2006, 06:33:32 AM
I've got my money on an SL550 or an M6. ;)

Car Zeus doesn't go for ultra-manly cars like those.
   :devil:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

gasoline

Quote from: dazzleman on December 17, 2006, 06:46:24 PM
I actually think it's pretty cool that the Zeus-man is keeping us in suspense.

I'll bet the car will kick ass.  :cheers:  I'll be very happy to find out what he ends up getting.
Eh...
He'd better purchase a good camera while he's at it, because I for one am not waiting this long for no crappy cell-phone pics! :praise:

And I called M6 in the original thread, and am sticking to it.
-----------------------------------

Submariner

Quote from: cawimmer430 on December 21, 2006, 12:19:12 PM

Car Zeus doesn't go for ultra-manly cars like those.
:devil:

Oh, so he must be looking at a 1985 300SE then.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

CaseyNPham

Quote from: dazzleman on December 21, 2006, 05:39:20 AM
Oh, it's definitely his car.  Why would you doubt it?  :lol:

Well, it just doesn't seem right. I would think he's more of a cerulean than a fuchsia.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

dazzleman

So what's up Car Zeus?  Are you going to spill the details about this new car or not?  Stop jerking us around, man.... :lol:

TheIntrepid

Quote from: dazzleman on December 24, 2006, 08:06:53 AM
So what's up Car Zeus?  Are you going to spill the details about this new car or not?  Stop jerking us around, man.... :lol:

I highly doubt he is...until he gets the pictures of it. We have like 3 weeks to go. :(

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

dazzleman

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 24, 2006, 08:07:54 AM
I highly doubt he is...until he gets the pictures of it. We have like 3 weeks to go. :(

That's OK.? When he gets the new car, I'm going to start a new thread taking bets on how long before he gets his first speeding ticket in it.? That dude has enough speeding tickets to wallpaper his bedroom with them.... :praise: :ohyeah: :rockon: :pullover:

Catman

I love 911's, can't wait to see it. :ohyeah:  Of course, if it's not a 911 you'll be banned.  It's only a matter which mod is able to click first.

Lebowski

Quote from: Catman on December 24, 2006, 11:21:52 AM
I love 911's, can't wait to see it. :ohyeah:? Of course, if it's not a 911 you'll be banned.? It's only a matter which mod is able to click first.

If it isn't a 911 I will lose all respect for him.  Ok  there are a few exceptions (V8 Vantage).  But it better not be an XK or 6-series

Danish

Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

Raza

Quote from: Lebowski on December 24, 2006, 11:24:27 AM
If it isn't a 911 I will lose all respect for him.  Ok  there are a few exceptions (V8 Vantage).  But it better not be an XK or 6-series

If he gets a 911, it will be an automatic, I imagine.  Rather it be an XK or 650 at that point. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Car Zeus

Let's just say it comes from Germany.

I bet Wimmer lusts over all German made vehicles.

Colonel Cadillac

dazzleman

Quote from: Car Zeus on December 31, 2006, 01:03:48 PM

A lime green Volkswagen Beetle?  With a flower holder AND a tampon dispenser.... :ohyeah:? Now that's the car for you, man..... :rockon:

ifcar

Quote from: Car Zeus on December 31, 2006, 01:03:48 PM

I bet Wimmer lusts over all German made vehicles.

It's the 650, then? You wouldn't have to guess that Wimmer would love the SL.

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Raghavan

At least there's a chance that it's a 911.

ifcar

A small chance, but I think most here are pulling for it.

BMWDave

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it could be an Audi R8.  The car was pre-ordered, right? 

Somehow, my previous suggestion seems too fine a car (ie. too sporty)...I really dont want it to be an SL or 650i :devil:

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

Quote from: ifcar on December 31, 2006, 01:51:25 PM
A small chance, but I think most here are pulling for it.
I agree with the 650 too. He owned a 7 series before too, so maybe he's going for another bMW.

ro51092

SaltyDog

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

Colonel Cadillac

I hope its a 997 Carrera S. He would take the cake for CarSPIN member with the coolest car.

Raza

Quote from: BMWDave on December 31, 2006, 01:51:57 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it could be an Audi R8.  The car was pre-ordered, right? 

Somehow, my previous suggestion seems too fine a car (ie. too sporty)...I really dont want it to be an SL or 650i :devil:

If it's an R8, he's not getting it this January.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.