GTCG #47

Started by TBR, June 05, 2005, 06:48:59 PM

BMWDave

QuoteDo you think you could un-pixellate it back to its original size? Looking at it gives me a headache, but I know it looks familiar.
Good suggestion.  TBR was just trying to be helpful though.
Oh, I know. Different people like to see it different ways, and I'd just rather see it smaller and clearly (as long as I'm equipped with corrective lenses).
I also like to see it that way.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

I will also add it to the first post.

BMWDave

Chevrolet Silverado?

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

QuoteChevrolet Silverado?
Nope

Run Away

Hint time. Is it a car or a truck?

TBR

QuoteHint time. Is it a car or a truck?
Not yet.  

ifcar

Thanks.  :)

Altima?

ro51092

TBR

Thanks.  :)

Altima?
Nope

TBR

QuoteCamry?
Nope

Run Away

Not yet.
Why not now? It's been a full two pages almost, and it's not like answering that question will really increase our odds.

ifcar

Caravan/Voyager?

TBR

QuoteCaravan/Voyager?
Nope

TBR

Not yet.
Why not now? It's been a full two pages almost, and it's not like answering that question will really increase our odds.
Well, I was going to wait for the 4th page, but here it is: It is an import, not a domestic (I know it is vague, I will give more detailed hints later on if necessary).  

Run Away

Not yet.
Well, I was going to wait for the 4th page, but here it is: It is an import, not a domestic (I know it is vague, I will give more detailed hints later on if necessary).
Thank you. In most threads up till now the 1st hint has been near the end of the second page.

ifcar

TBR

QuoteCivic?
Nope

TBR

Not yet.
Thank you. In most threads up till now the 1st hint has been near the end of the second page.
I guess I haven't been paying that much attention to where the hints were in the past.  

ifcar

TBR

QuoteVolvo 240?
Nope

ifcar

TBR

Quote4Runner?
Nope

TBR

I'll go ahead and give another hint (I want to hit 800 posts tonight, you guys aren't helping ;)), it is a car.  

ifcar

TBR

QuoteMaxima?
Nope, 5 more legitimate guesses and I will narrow down the possibilities for the car's origin.  

Run Away

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

ifcar

QuoteMaxima?
Nope, 5 more legitimate guesses and I will narrow down the possibilities for the car's origin.
Sounds like a plan.

240SX?

TBR

QuoteNissan March?
No, (that is a overseas only micro compact, correct?)  

TBR

No on both the 190e and 240sx.

Two more guess(s)