BMW M5 vs Chrysler 300C SRT-8 (Top Gear)

Started by cawimmer430, December 22, 2006, 09:58:54 AM

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 26, 2007, 09:34:31 PM
Yes I wanted an article where E60 M5 went head to head with Quattroporte and lost. You brought this bogus article from way back in NOV of 2005 in which EVO never did a head to head comparison where they pitched E60 M5 vs Quattroporte.

I on the other hand proved you wrong by posting the correct article from 2006 MAY issue of the same EVO magazine? you were jumping up and down to quote. Maybe you cant read properly the article clearly states that M5 was better and sharper and faster on the track then both Quattroporte and CLS 55AMG. If your panties are still bunched up why dont you go read the 2006 MAY issue so you can stop foaming at the mouth.

Because at this point you know you have been disproved and you are just showing your behind like a childish little kid with all the name calling and foul language. Seriously dude dont have a cow every time someone disproves you. ;)? ?

You found the wrong article.  Where does it state the M5 is faster on the track in the 2006 article.  Thats right, no where.  It's just full of subjective things,  show me the track times.  You seem to think it claims that the M5 is faster on the track.  Well show me the track times.

I found the article that clearly states that the Quattroporte is faster on the track than an M5.  That's pretty much word for word what the passage says in the article I linked.  You know, the one with actual numerical lap times, real lap times.    So tell me dumbass, how did I find the wrong article?  You wanted an article were the quattroporte was stated to be faster on the track than the M5 and I found one that says "quattroporte is faster on the track than an M5."  What excuse could you have?  Don't even try to pull the E39 excuse, the article opens with descriptions of the M5 in question,  507hp, 7 speed SMG, yeah sounds like an E39 to me  :rolleyes:.

You are such a immature little fanboy that it's pretty harilious.  I'm just going to count how many times members on this forum can simply own you.  I'm owning you here,  Yoder and the others just owned you on the luxury forum.  Do you like getting humiliated?  Everytime you post a thread, we just have a laugh and take turns humiliating you for the useless troll you are, and yet you still keep coming back for more.  Sometimes I'm glad trolls like you and PMC are still around, you guys are just endless entertainment. :devil:

1 BAD 7

First of all only troll is see is you. Do you act like a 2 year old and cry like a big baby every time you dont win an arguement. You got owned as you quoted an article where EVO never compared E60 M5 head to head with Quattroporte. I posted the latest MAY article in which EVO compared M5 vs CLS 55AMG vs Quattroporte. Your jumping up and down will not change any of the facts. So quit trying to change direction of the arguement. You failed to show that M5 lost head to head in a comparsion with Quattroporte. Where as I have told you the correct issue of EVO mag and the article where M5 handed the Quattroporte its ass. Why dont you get off your lazy butt and look up the numbers for yourself. I am pretty sure you can look it up the same way you looked up your bogus articles.

Now stop foaming at the mouth and go grap you an old issue of MAY 2006 EVO and read how E60 M5 beats the Maserati Quattroporte and soak in the figures. Your chidish antics cant change the fact that the article you put forth is old and bogus and EVO never tested M5 vs Quattroporte in that article from NOV 2005 issue.

I know you will come back with some blah blah with your panties all bunched up claiming........ how everyone dislike me and blah....blah.....huffing an puffing an some more huffing an puffing.

Please take an advice and grow up and learn how to handle the fact that you got owned :tounge:   

Quote from: 565 on May 26, 2007, 09:49:13 PM
You found the wrong article.? Where does it state the M5 is faster on the track in the 2006 article.? Thats right, no where.? It's just full of subjective things,? show me the track times.? You seem to think it claims that the M5 is faster on the track.? Well show me the track times.

I found the article that clearly states that the Quattroporte is faster on the track than an M5.? That's pretty much word for word what the passage says in the article I linked.? You know, the one with actual numerical lap times, real lap times.? ? So tell me dumbass, how did I find the wrong article?? You wanted an article were the quattroporte was stated to be faster on the track than the M5 and I found one that says "quattroporte is faster on the track than an M5."? What excuse could you have?? Don't even try to pull the E39 excuse, the article opens with descriptions of the M5 in question,? 507hp, 7 speed SMG, yeah sounds like an E39 to me? :rolleyes:.

You are such a immature little fanboy that it's pretty harilious.? I'm just going to count how many times members on this forum can simply own you.? I'm owning you here,? Yoder and the others just owned you on the luxury forum.? Do you like getting humiliated?? Everytime you post a thread, we just have a laugh and take turns humiliating you for the useless troll you are, and yet you still keep coming back for more.? Sometimes I'm glad trolls like you and PMC are still around, you guys are just endless entertainment. :devil:

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 26, 2007, 10:12:59 PM
First of all only troll is see is you. Do you act like a 2 year old and cry like a big baby every time you dont win an arguement. You got owned as you quoted an article where EVO never compared E60 M5 head to head with Quattroporte. I posted the latest MAY article in which EVO compared M5 vs CLS 55AMG vs Quattroporte. Your jumping up and down will not change any of the facts. So quit trying to change direction of the arguement. You failed to show that M5 lost head to head in a comparsion with Quattroporte. Where as I have told you the correct issue of EVO mag and the article where M5 handed the Quattroporte its ass. Why dont you get off your lazy butt and look up the numbers for yourself. I am pretty sure you can look it up the same way you looked up your bogus articles.

Now stop foaming at the mouth and go grap you an old issue of MAY 2006 EVO and read how E60 M5 beats the Maserati Quattroporte and soak in the figures. Your chidish antics cant change the fact that the article you put forth is old and bogus and EVO never tested M5 vs Quattroporte in that article from NOV 2005 issue.

I know you will come back with some blah blah with your panties all bunched up claiming........ how everyone dislike me and blah....blah.....huffing an puffing an some more huffing an puffing.

Please take an advice and grow up and learn how to handle the fact that you got owned :tounge:? ?

Haha keep the entertainment coming.  I want to see how long you can keep this up.  Watching you get owned on the luxury talk thread is funny as hell as well.  But you better watch yourself, more racist comments and you might just get banned.  That would be a kind of sad event  :(, as we'll have to find another town idiot for amusement.

1 BAD 7

All I know is you got owned here. Because you have still not been able to post the correct article where M5 went head to head with Quattroporte and lost. As for town idiots I think you and your clown pals have taken up all the spots on this forum.

One thing you all have in common is your childish behavior and foaming at mouth and then runing arround with your panties all bunched up when you guys loose an arguement. After all these are classic signs of trolls like yourself :praise:.

Quote from: 565 on May 26, 2007, 10:25:48 PM
Haha keep the entertainment coming.? I want to see how long you can keep this up.? Watching you get owned on the luxury talk thread is funny as hell as well.? But you better watch yourself, more racist comments and you might just get banned.? That would be a kind of sad event? :(, as we'll have to find another town idiot for amusement.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com