G/F thinking about 07 Durango

Started by rohan, December 31, 2006, 10:25:11 AM

chevyguy06

'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

GoCougs

How about a V8 4Runner? Smaller, plush and comfy, reliable, good V8 (even V6) performance, and pretty cool on the SUV meter IMO. (I'm biased as I'm kinda looking right now.)

If she or her father wants to stay domestic or even Mopar, what of the Grand Cherokee V8? I've had both Durangos and GCs as rentals, and I found the GC to be a bit more attractive owing to its more compact dimensions and as a result, better road manners. The Durango had the more plush interior though.

chevyguy06

She already bought a silver 07' Durango.
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

SaltyDog

Now she can start up the landscaping business, or tow the boat, or...

edit:  Looking back that sounded more assholish than I meant, my bad :(

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

Pancor

Hemi Durango to drive to school in... :rolleyes:

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Tave

I've always liked the Durango since it came out. My parents' has been a nice car (though with some problems: transmission, electrical quirks) and I can only imagine that the new one is an improvement. Unfortunently, I am not familiar with that model, but I have been around its truck mate. We use them for work and like them much better than the competetion.

I love our Durango. I used to like to load up four friends, lower the middle row of seats, and have everybody streatch out for a roadie. It was the tits.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.