Project Billie-Bob: The Redneck Truck

Started by Eye of the Tiger, January 24, 2007, 02:55:20 PM

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Raghavan

i h0pe t3h b451l5 aRe n1c3 AnD sTr0Ng.

SVT_Power

i  \/\/i11  t4k3  th3|\/|  0|/|3  D4`/
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Raghavan

Eye of the Tiger

jo0 suxx0rs w1ll n3v3r s33 t3h B4s1ls f0r 1 w1LL m4k3 th3 hug3st b4tch 0f P3st0 y0u 3v3r s33n!!!!1!3l3v3n!
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

omicron

If I hear of the Basils having been taken, I shall personally insert a piranha fish inside you.

SVT_Power

I will make sure a piranha fish gets inside your urethra. I won't personally do it, but I'll make sure it gets there.

omicron

Quote from: M_power on May 11, 2007, 12:55:27 AM
I will make sure a piranha fish gets inside your urethra. I won't personally do it, but I'll make sure it gets there.

I shall beware of sneaky Nucks near my urethra tonight, then.

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Quote from: omicron on May 11, 2007, 12:57:03 AM

With you inmates, I'd personally beware of sneaky men near my anus.

omicron

Quote from: M_power on May 11, 2007, 12:58:01 AM
With you inmates, I'd personally beware of sneaky men near my anus.

I dropped the soap! Dang.

SVT_Power

Omi's favorite line - "Hey feel that finger up your ass? Look, no hands!"

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: omicron on May 11, 2007, 12:57:03 AM

Omi, I think that deserves a sig right there.  :lol:

nickdrinkwater

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on March 16, 2007, 08:04:05 AM
It will get over 30MPG at 90mph with a/c ON?   :confused:  Are you sure?  How many revs are you doing at 90 in that car?!

Sorry, I was having a dumb moment and forgot that your MPGs are smaller than ours.

Raghavan

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on May 11, 2007, 05:34:50 AM
Sorry, I was having a dumb moment and forgot that your MPGs are smaller than ours.
Your dumb moment lasted for nearly two months? :confused:

heelntoe

he aws probably reading throught the thread and noticed it. :huh:
@heelntoe

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Raghavan on May 15, 2007, 12:19:20 PM

It took you four days to notice that? :confused:

:lol:

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Raghavan on May 15, 2007, 12:19:20 PM

STFU.

Drinkwater > Rag

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

nickdrinkwater

TheIntrepid

Raghavan

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 15, 2007, 01:50:52 PM
STFU.

Drinkwater > Rag
Wait till i tell everyone the answer of the GTCC. :devil:

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Raghavan on May 18, 2007, 08:00:53 AM
Wait till i tell everyone the answer of the GTCC. :devil:

Or you don't. :lol:

And what good will that do? I'll just accuse you of cheating at the game and I'd get to make another one.