Project Billie-Bob: The Redneck Truck

Started by Eye of the Tiger, January 24, 2007, 02:55:20 PM

Soup DeVille

Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Soup DeVille on March 14, 2007, 09:34:20 PM
..... :frown:

You know exactly what I've put into that truck, so you can't expect me to give it away for $800. I don't care where you're coming from.
In fact, I'm not in a good mood anymore, so it's back up to $1200. :lol:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

omicron

TheIntrepid

Nick, if you drink with Matt, you'll probably be in a good mood.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Soup DeVille

Quote from: NACar on March 14, 2007, 09:38:45 PM
You know exactly what I've put into that truck, so you can't expect me to give it away for $800. I don't care where you're coming from.
In fact, I'm not in a good mood anymore, so it's back up to $1200. :lol:

I know what will help your mood.

Beer! Tell, you what, I'll come by with lotes of beer and when ywe're done drinking it, you tel me if you can't use $800.00

and a bicycle?

BTW, nice basils!
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Soup DeVille on March 14, 2007, 09:42:54 PM
I know what will help your mood.

Beer! Tell, you what, I'll come by with lotes of beer and when ywe're done drinking it, you tel me if you can't use $800.00

and a bicycle?

BTW, nice basils!

If you drive all the way here to buy my truck, I'll give it to you for $800 if you give me whatever you drove here in.

Oh, and thanks, my basils are really growing fast now... I'll have a whole batch of pesto in no time!

Soup DeVille

Quote from: NACar on March 14, 2007, 09:44:14 PM
If you drive all the way here to buy my truck, I'll give it to you for $800 if you give me whatever you drove here in.

Oh, and thanks, my basils are really growing fast now... I'll have a whole batch of pesto in no time!

I'll think about it.

How long do you think it would take to get to your place on a 15 year old Honda Spree?

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Soup DeVille on March 14, 2007, 09:46:43 PM
I'll think about it.

How long do you think it would take to get to your place on a 15 year old Honda Spree?

I don't know,  but could you maybe ride a Ninja 250 instead?

omicron

Soup DeVille

Quote from: NACar on March 14, 2007, 09:47:53 PM
I don't know,? but could you maybe ride a Ninja 250 instead?

I just checked the garage.

No, sorry, there are no Ninjas in there.

I have:

1 Spree
2 Lawn mowers
1 Snowblower
1 recumbent bicycle (Vision R40)
1 regular bike (GT- front suspension)
3 chainsaws- all 18 inch
1 barely used craftsman tool chest
1 set of 87mm forged mahle pistons for an aircooled VW
an elusive family of mice
1 complete 472 CID Cadillac motor from a '74 coupe, no carb- ran when removed, good compression.

(Many other things I'm not willing to part with)

Any of these things interest you?

omicron

Where did the rest of the Cadillac go?

J86

Quote from: omicron on March 14, 2007, 09:53:47 PM

found a svelte buick and waltzed off into the night

omicron

Quote from: J86 on March 14, 2007, 09:54:58 PM
found a svelte buick and waltzed off into the night

'Oooh, Electra baby, you're a full 225 inches'

Soup DeVille

Quote from: omicron on March 14, 2007, 09:53:47 PM

Caddy heaven

I still have my '79, and I was going to use that motor, but I've decided to go with the later 425 engine- better mileage and still enough power for my needs.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Soup DeVille on March 14, 2007, 09:53:00 PM
I just checked the garage.

No, sorry, there are no Ninjas in there.

I have:

1 Spree
2 Lawn mowers
1 Snowblower
1 recumbent bicycle (Vision R40)
1 regular bike (GT- front suspension)
3 chainsaws- all 18 inch
1 barely used craftsman tool chest
1 set of 87mm forged mahle pistons for an aircooled VW
an elusive family of mice
1 complete 472 CID Cadillac motor from a '74 coupe, no carb- ran when removed, good compression.

(Many other things I'm not willing to part with)

Any of these things interest you?

The recumbent bike, yes. I've always wanted one. If you ride it all the way here from Michigan, you can have my truck for $800 (plus I keep the 'bent of course)

Oh, and if you can strap that Craftsman toolchest on the back of the bike, bring that along too  :ohyeah:

Soup DeVille

Quote from: NACar on March 14, 2007, 09:58:50 PM
The recumbent bike, yes. I've always wanted one. If you ride it all the way here from Michigan, you can have my truck for $800 (plus I keep the 'bent of course)

Well, I have always wanted to take an epic bike trip...

I'll get back to you.

Soup DeVille

Well, in all seriousness if you lived within 100 miles that truck would probably be sold at $1100.

But sorry man, driving to maine for it just isn't feasible right now with the missus pregnant and? due in late April.

(Word of advice: never ask a 7 month pregnant wife if you can take a long weekend to drive to Maine and buy some pick-up you want from a guy you've only ever conversed with on an online forum when she's already hounded you to decrease the number of cars in the driveway. Especially if you just told her yesterday that we can't afford a new couch (actually, there's nothing wrong with our current one: damnable woman redecorates out of boredom).)

SVT_Power

how many cars are there in the driveway?
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Soup DeVille

Quote from: M_power on March 15, 2007, 12:09:03 AM
how many cars are there in the driveway?

Four total, two normal cars (The Civic Si and the Pilot), one project car (the '79 Caddy) and one "future project car" (a '59 Baja Beetle). The Billie-bob truck would be great as a "hauling parts for the project cars car."

That's not excessive by any means is it?

My neighbor has five cars under tarps behind his second garage!

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Soup DeVille

Quote from: M_power on March 15, 2007, 12:13:35 AM
Future project car? :lol:

Okay, so the non-understanding, unwashed masses call it things like "abandoned" or "derelict."

Some people still think the world is flat too...

SVT_Power

omicron

SVT_Power

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

SVT_Power

J86

Quote from: Soup DeVille on March 15, 2007, 12:12:23 AM
Four total, two normal cars (The Civic Si and the Pilot), one project car (the '79 Caddy) and one "future project car" (a '59 Baja Beetle). The Billie-bob truck would be great as a "hauling parts for the project cars car."

That's not excessive by any means is it?

My neighbor has five cars under tarps behind his second garage!

i thought you had an s2000!

Soup DeVille

Quote from: J86 on March 15, 2007, 07:43:00 AM
i thought you had an s2000!

I did. I don't anymore. I don't want to talk about.

SVT_Power

TheIntrepid

Oh please do. I want to know about this. :(

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]