Maserati GranTurismo

Started by TheIntrepid, February 20, 2007, 11:33:43 AM

the Teuton

While the new one has grown on me, I would definitely take the old one over it in a heartbeat.  I don't care which model, whether the black "winter beater" from my pic to the spyder--I love them all.  In my mind, Maserati can do no wrong as long as the cars don't begin to look too Toyota-ish. 

The first one I ever saw in person looked like this one at our local used exotic car dealership back home, and I fell in love with it.  It's in my top 10 cars I'd own if I could afford them.

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

macchina

Quote from: sandertheshark on February 23, 2007, 06:38:13 PM
Strange.? People see bits and pieces of Brits and Asians in this thing.? I'm only seeing a classic Pininfarina design with traditional Maserati flair.? And I love it.

It's grown on me since, what, the past week and a half?? I agree up until those headlights.? Take a look at older Maserati's, and it's actually a fairly good adaptation of the old, classic Maserati on a modern palette.? I hate those damn headlights though.

Quite a pretty thing.? I like the older car a lot though.? Now THAT'S one of the classics of our time.? Expect it at Pebble Beach after it has aged a couple.? Sporty, sexy, elegant.? "Rolling sex" is the perfect description.? Magnifico!
- Danilo,
Alfa Romeo Enthusiast Extraordinaire (Troll)
[/font]?
:evildude:

AKL

I like it. Looks like a two door quattroporte from the side. I think it'll look sexy in black.
---------------------
05 Accord EX V6/  07 Santa Fe 3.3 GL
---------------------

CaseyNPham

The headlights are the only thing I need to get used to, but DAYUM.

I like it.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little