Post pictures of trucks

Started by Tom, June 12, 2005, 01:38:13 PM

Tom

Imageshack is a lot better.  

TBR

I'll try to get some pics of my neighbor's '50s Ford Truck (it is all hot rodded) and my other neighbor's '70s Bronco (better than new).  

giant_mtb

That's a very clean truck, Tom.

R33 GT-R

Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

this having no dynamic images sucks.

TBR

QuoteThat's a very clean truck, Tom.
I have never cared for the 2004+ Chevrolet myself, however, the GMCs are another story.

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

I have never cared for the 2004+ Chevrolet myself, however, the GMCs are another story.
I'm with you on that TBR, whatever they were trying to pull off they didn't.

TBR

giant_mtb

I feel the same way...the Chevy trucks are sort of bland and what not.  But, a clean one isn't a bad thing.  :P  

R33 GT-R

When I saw it I was thinking how stupid could this person be.  The truck is so tall that a pothole in the road could dump it on it's side.

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

One nasty Dodge, I bet the people at Banks really like this guy.

R33 GT-R

It would be nice to have a plane this size and you could take your ride with you wherever you wanted.

R33 GT-R

This is a nice Yo Yo, the Bushwacker fender flares really set it off.

R33 GT-R

R33 GT-R

giant_mtb

When I saw it I was thinking how stupid could this person be.  The truck is so tall that a pothole in the road could dump it on it's side.
A lot of trucks like that are used for mud towing and mud runs...in case you didn't know.  ;)  

Run Away

That Toyota truck has hydraulic suspension, it's completely adjustable with the flic of a switch. The really tall setting is mostly for show.

http://www.truckworld.com/4x4-OffRoad/Thum...4x4-Toyota.html

TBR

QuoteIt would be nice to have a plane this size and you could take your ride with you wherever you wanted.

Is that a T100 or a Tacoma?  

Tom

Old Toyota pickups are special.

R33 GT-R

A lot of trucks like that are used for mud towing and mud runs...in case you didn't know.  ;)
I'm from the south, I've been mud running since I was 10.  The only mud running this truck will do at this height is on it's side.  You see there are these things called ruts and when one side of this truck at this height entered one it would be all over.  All height does for the mud runner is keep you dry and if you don't have a snorkel the engine as well.  Also his radiator is not mounted in the bed, he's no mud runner.  This is a show truck and the wheels are probably the dirtiest they've ever been in this pic.  

R33 GT-R

QuoteIt would be nice to have a plane this size and you could take your ride with you wherever you wanted.

Is that a T100 or a Tacoma?
I think it's a hi-lux, not 100%.

giant_mtb

I'm from the south, I've been mud running since I was 10.  The only mud running this truck will do at this height is on it's side.  You see there are these things called ruts and when one side of this truck at this height entered one it would be all over.  All height does for the mud runner is keep you dry and if you don't have a snorkel the engine as well.  Also his radiator is not mounted in the bed, he's no mud runner.  This is a show truck and the wheels are probably the dirtiest they've ever been in this pic.
I don't know...I saw trucks like that doing to the mud runs that were here a few weeks back.  :ph34r:  

R33 GT-R

QuoteOld Toyota pickups are special.
I've got an 84 that I've been throwing money at for a few years now.  I was looking for an 85 the first with fuel injection but at the time couldn't find one.  I'll end up pulling the engine anyway so I figured I would just go with the 84.  So far I've removed the bed and caged a new one with diamond bright, it now has a great departure angle.  I'm running 5.29 gears turning 40" Boggers, it's no rock crawler but it's a mud hog.  Future plans are to replace axles to Dana 60s front and rear and run 4.56 gears with 44" Boggers.  This much meat underneath will be in need of a small block 400 under the hood and a NP205 Tcase.  I have so much fun in that thing when we go to the hunting camp.  

Secret Chimp

I always liked this thing

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

giant_mtb

QuoteI always liked this thing
:o  :rockon: