HEMI's new car pictures

Started by SVT666, March 01, 2007, 07:55:43 PM

SVT666

Photobucket was down for maintenance at some point in the last 12 hours, but it seems to be back up again.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: etypeJohn on March 02, 2007, 06:36:53 AM
Very nice.  I like what I saw of the house too.  Nice color scheme.

Do a quick search if you want... he posted pictures of his house; he's only bought it recently IIRC

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Rich

Air Force doesn't allow me to see photobucket pictures, so most/all of the pictures people p0st on CarSpin are red X's
2003 Mazda Miata 5MT; 2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4AT

SVT666

Quote from: Payman on March 02, 2007, 04:57:21 AM
I always thought the Freestyle was a clean, attractive design. Congrats... and don't forget your nuk-nuk on the back seat.
I took it out of the car for two pictures and then I put it back in for the third.  My daughter hasn't used it in over a year, but it was in the old car and just got thrown in when we were transfering everything to the rental and then into this.  I didn't even realize it until I posted them. :lol:

SVT666

Quote from: TheIntrepid on March 02, 2007, 06:38:55 AM
Do a quick search if you want... he posted pictures of his house; he's only bought, designed, and built it recently IIRC
You remember correctly.

cawimmer430

Congrats. Nice car. It has a bit of Mercedes-Benz in it too. :ohyeah: :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

SVT666

Quote from: cawimmer430 on March 02, 2007, 08:49:21 AM
Congrats. Nice car. It has a bit of Mercedes-Benz in it too. :ohyeah: :lol:
Try telling M_power that.  He messaged me that the interior looks cheap and he doesn't like it.  Who does that?

TheIntrepid

Quote from: HEMI666 on March 02, 2007, 09:15:54 AM
Try telling M_power that.  He messaged me that the interior looks cheap and he doesn't like it.  Who does that?

Get over to Chat Thread

The Pirate

Yeah, but M_Power lives in Toronto, so take that into account...

:lol:
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

SVT_Power

I just expressed my opinion of the interior  :huh: And somehow I can't relate Wimmer's Benz comment to the interior
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT666

Quote from: The Pirate on March 02, 2007, 09:19:19 AM
Yeah, but M_Power lives in Toronto, so take that into account...

That's very true.  I feel sorry for people who live in Toronto and have to cheer for the Leafs. :lol:

TheIntrepid

pommes-t

Hey, that's a great looking car. I like the interior, too. Especially that creamy white leather steering wheel!  :rockon: And lots of space. A nice family car!  :ohyeah:

SVT_Power

Quote from: HEMI666 on March 02, 2007, 09:27:06 AM
That's very true.  I feel sorry for people who live in Toronto and have to cheer for the Leafs. :lol:

Actually ironically enough, I've always been a Sens fan
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

But I don't want to get beaten to pulp so I don't own a Sens jersey and even if I did, I wouldn't wear it too often around town

The Pirate

After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

SVT_Power

Quote from: The Pirate on March 02, 2007, 09:52:37 AM
Buffalo Sabres fan here.  :mask:

I might be wrong but haven't they been pretty disappointing lately? I guess it's to be expected with what 9 regulars out?

The Pirate

Quote from: M_power on March 02, 2007, 09:54:11 AM
I might be wrong but haven't they been pretty disappointing lately? I guess it's to be expected with what 9 regulars out?

Yeah, they aren't particularly spectacular right now, but I've been a fan my whole life (grew up in this area), and now is no time to abandon that.  Their jerseys keep getting uglier though, which makes it harder to rationalize my support. 

Alright, back on topic, lackluster hockey teams have nothing in common with a Ford crossover.

SVT_Power

Quote from: The Pirate on March 02, 2007, 09:56:16 AM

Yeah, they aren't particularly spectacular right now, but I've been a fan my whole life (grew up in this area), and now is no time to abandon that.  Their jerseys keep getting uglier though, which makes it harder to rationalize my support. 

Alright, back on topic, lackluster hockey teams have nothing in common with a Ford crossover.

Yes yes let's go back to topic. But before that, I hear Drury is returning next week. That's very quick for a concussion isn't it

SVT666

Quote from: The Pirate on March 02, 2007, 09:56:16 AM

Yeah, they aren't particularly spectacular right now, but I've been a fan my whole life (grew up in this area), and now is no time to abandon that.? Their jerseys keep getting uglier though, which makes it harder to rationalize my support.?

You're right and the Freestyle has a nicer interior then M-power thinks.

BTW, Oilers fan here  :mask:

r0tor

the Freestyle is one of Ford's better design efforts of recent years  :ohyeah:
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

93JC

SVT666

Quote from: 93JC on March 02, 2007, 11:18:05 AM
No wonder you moved out of Calgary. :lol:
:lol: Naw man.  i used to live in Edmonton too.  I left Calgary because i have always hated cities.

SJ_GTI

Looks great! Love the Freestyle (er, taurs X  :lol:).

Congrats!

cawimmer430

:nono:

I was talking about this...  :devil:

Ford. :rolleyes:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

SVT_Power

There we go. I thought Wimmer went blind

ChrisV

Nice ride. Should be good for your family. Looks good too!
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

sparkplug

We got an SEL, with cloth seats and a second seat middle console. Also auxillary climate control. But it has front wheel drive only and no moon roof. We haven't any snow yet this year. Hey it's South Carolina. You want snow you then you get it delivered. That's extra.

Raza

Flyers!  We can go two up on Pittsburgh and lose in the shootout!  Can your team do that?  I don't think so!!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

93JC

Flames can lose to anyone in a shoot-out. They lose quite easily on the road as well. Strange, as they're far and away the best team at home, with 27 wins in the Saddledome; the Predators (overrated, they play in the Central division against Chicago, Columbus and St. Louis), Red Wings (overrated, they play in the Central division against Chicago, Columbus and St. Louis), and Sabres are closest, with 23. On the road they only have 8 wins, the same as the Panthers (who have one more OT/SO loss, therefore are one point better), one worse than the Kings (who only have 2 OT/SO losses, therefore are acutally worse if you count points), and four worse than the Flyers (who also happen to have easily the worst home record in the league, with only 5 wins in 40 games)!