GTCG #61

Started by TBR, June 13, 2005, 05:30:16 PM

cozmik

QuoteI'm running 1280 x 1040 on a 17 inch flat screen.  :praise:  <_<
1280x1024  ;)  

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

giant_mtb

QuoteI'm running 1280 x 1040 on a 17 inch flat screen.  :praise:  <_<
1280x1024  ;)
Whoops. ^_^

TBR

QuoteYou realize that if you blow up an image that is 81x63 it is pretty much just as useless as it is at the origonal size, right? At least give a link or something to a bigger version if you have one. Some of us run 1400x1050 in a 14.1 inch screen. Things get small...
I understand that, apparantly you guys think I shrank it or something but I didn't. I cropped it out of a picture of the car and then didn't fool around with the size, the same thing everyone else does. My first thread I even blowed it up for you guys but then I had to take it back down to its original size because some people were complaining. A lot of the other pictures are similar in size so get over it already and give me some legitimate guesses. This car has very distinctive wheels and rear quarter panels, it isn't nearly as hard as #60 which could have been pretty much every car I guessed.
Well shit, I'm screwed then...
Just research, that is what I did with the two I got.  

cozmik

Too me, with that picture, it kind of looks almost like the Maserati Coupe/Spyder... <<squints>>

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

TBR

QuoteToo me, with that picture, it kind of looks almost like the Maserati Coupe/Spyder...
If that was a guess, no.  

giant_mtb

Um...wild guess...Corvette?  :blink:  

TBR

QuoteUm...wild guess...Corvette?  :blink:
No

Run Away

Qvale Mangusta?

Tom

Looks like an Audi door handle, but then again, the pic is so small I could be way off.  

Audi A4?

Tom

QuoteI'll take a picture of my oil.
:lol:  

TBR

QuoteLooks like an Audi door handle, but then again, the pic is so small I could be way off.  

Audi A4?
No and no. And, quit complaining about the size of the pic, I can't make it any bigger and it really isn't any smaller than the pics used in quite a few of the other threads.  

Run Away

I'm not sure if they came with wheels like that, but Camaro?

TBR

QuoteI'm not sure if they came with wheels like that, but Camaro?
No  

Tom

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

TBR

No on both of those.

TBR

QuoteQvale Mangusta?
I have already answered no on this one but I thought I would tell you that you are definitely heading in the right direction. Consider this to be the first hint.  

TBR

I have decided to make it even easier for you guys (I still say this should be an easy one of you know your cars or are willing to do a bit of research) so I found a bigger image taken from roughly the same angle and cropped about the same section from it. It is a different color and the wheels are different (I believe the ones in the first and second pic most have been optional because I have seen them in about 75% of the pics of this car):

FlatBlackCaddy

giant_mtb

Impala?  :D  

TBR

QuoteCorrado?
No, but that is a good guess.

FlatBlackCaddy

8 series(a bad guess)

TBR

Quote8 series(a bad guess)
It isn't that bad of a guess, certainly better than Camaro or Sunbird. And, no. On page 5 or so I will give a hint that will be a dead give away.  

FlatBlackCaddy

I didn't understand your previous one, but i'm assuming its europeeon.

Is it a audi coupe(i don't know the name/model, i think 5000 quatro coupe).

TBR

QuoteI didn't understand your previous one, but i'm assuming its europeeon.

Is it a audi coupe(i don't know the name/model, i think 5000 quatro coupe).
That is probably the car I would have guessed first, but no. And, I am not explaining that hint any more, if you think about it more you will get it or you will certainly get it when I give you the next one (provided you know at least a little bit about the history of the Qvale Mangusta).

FlatBlackCaddy

I know nothing about it, so i'll leave it at that. Unless its a euro model from a major brand(audi/benz/bmw) that was sold in the u.s. i don't know jack about it.

TBR

QuoteI know nothing about it, so i'll leave it at that. Unless its a euro model from a major brand(audi/benz/bmw) that was sold in the u.s. i don't know jack about it.
I am pretty sure that it was sold in the USA. It is european and your guesses are very good. It is similar to the Mangusta in at least two ways, possibly three.

Edit- only two ways

R33 GT-R

It's his ass, a large pic of a paint chip after a car accident.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

TBR

QuoteIt's his ass, a large pic of a paint chip after a car accident.
Either guess or shut up, the latest pic is much larger than the others and when you guys see the whole pic you will realize that it really is quite unique.  

giant_mtb

This is sort of a wild guess...and I think it might have been guessed...Countach?