The Mercedes-Benz C-Class to take on the BMW 335i? Here it is...

Started by cawimmer430, March 13, 2007, 02:08:28 PM

the Teuton

Quote from: cawimmer430 on March 16, 2007, 01:45:45 PM

Are you willing to pay for my flight?
? :lol:

Our roads tend to be in good shape, because the tax money goes into keeping them that way. In my area though, there are some really bad roads with small little craters or cracked sides. They've been like this for years and there's no repair work in sight.? :frown:

Sometimes I wish I had the money.  You'd like it here and, like I said, there are a lot of Germans here.  This city is amazingly diverse, but you would hate driving in it.  My German teacher owns a Z3 back in Germany and wanted to export a Z4 because they're a lot cheaper here, but the first car he drove here was a Dodge Shadow--not a great American car.  Needless to say, he thinks all American cars are shit.

But it's fun, and you'd understand what I mean about the roads if you saw it.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

cawimmer430

Quote from: the Teuton on March 16, 2007, 01:59:37 PM
Sometimes I wish I had the money.  You'd like it here and, like I said, there are a lot of Germans here.  This city is amazingly diverse, but you would hate driving in it.  My German teacher owns a Z3 back in Germany and wanted to export a Z4 because they're a lot cheaper here, but the first car he drove here was a Dodge Shadow--not a great American car.  Needless to say, he thinks all American cars are shit.

But it's fun, and you'd understand what I mean about the roads if you saw it.

One of these days, if I ever come to America again, I'll make sure to visit you - with Claudia.  :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

r0tor

wheres the Audi 3.0L TFSI motor being used?!?!?

that could kick booty in a fuel efficient way
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed