GTCC Four-Four-Tree

Started by SVT_Power, March 26, 2007, 05:38:56 PM

SVT_Power

I'll put an easy one up so somebody can get it quickly

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Raghavan

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

sandertheshark

SVT_Power

two wrongs don't make a right

sandertheshark

Quote from: M_power on March 26, 2007, 05:44:28 PM
two wrongs don't make a right
Three lefts do.

Subie Impreza WRX.

Raghavan

I already said WRX st00pit.

sandertheshark

Quote from: Raghavan on March 26, 2007, 05:46:58 PM
I already said WRX st00pit.
I tend to ignore you.  Sorry.

Dodge Ram SRT-10.

SVT_Power

Raghavan

Pancor

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

SVT_Power

i'll say it's related to the last GTCC

SVT_Power

TheIntrepid

SVT_Power

the M3 ever have hood scoops?

Raghavan

Minpin

?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

when i say related, i don't mean it's from the same company...it's got a connection to the M6 through various points

Raghavan

SVT_Power

nope. Warmer on the chain of connection though

TheIntrepid

Minpin

Your hint is confusing me! I cant think of any European cars  that have hood scoops. hood scoops seem so "American" if you know what i mean.
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

SVT_Power

i'm like giving this one away :lol:

SVT_Power

who says this is a current model?