GTCC Four-Four-Tree

Started by SVT_Power, March 26, 2007, 05:38:56 PM

SVT_Power

okay i think ill just say yes/no
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Minpin

?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

Pancor

SVT_Power

:lol: This is a Guess The Car Challenge - not the Guess The Accessory Challenge
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

Minpin

are you saying the scoop isnt stock?

Raghavan

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

Last time I checked there wasn't a car model named Martin made by a company called Aston  :lol:

Raghavan

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

Pancor

SVT_Power

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Raghavan

Raghavan

(i mean the BMW btw not the Volvo.)

SVT_Power

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT_Power

Minpin

i dont think its a BMW..im gonna go with a lamborghini GTR (this is wrong)

SVT_Power

i think its about time for that random person to step in and get it with the first try :lol:

SVT_Power

Quote from: Minpin on March 26, 2007, 06:08:30 PM
i dont think its a BMW..im gonna go with a lamborghini GTR (this is wrong)

If you know it's wrong, why bother?  :P

You know correctly.

Pancor

93JC

Wild guess:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

SVT_Power

Minpin

could it be a noble m400? (no)  :lol:

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

when page 3 starts ill give another hint