GTCC Four-Four-Tree

Started by SVT_Power, March 26, 2007, 05:38:56 PM

sandertheshark

Quote from: 93JC on March 26, 2007, 06:11:06 PM
Wild guess:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage
If you see one with a hood scoop, call me. The owner will have to be punished.

Minpin

?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

sandertheshark

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

Hint will be the next in connection towards this car from the last GTCC car. The Fisker Latigo
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Minpin

sandertheshark

Small british sports car maker with financial problems?  (Redundant, I know.)

SVT_Power

:nono: Guess car, not ask questions.

Minpin

SVT_Power

Minpin

mclaren F1 LM?

(im getting this one right..eventually)

SVT_Power

Raghavan

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

Quote from: Raghavan on March 26, 2007, 06:38:08 PM
Fisker Tramonto?
Again, if you find one with a scoop, the owner must be severely punished.

SVT_Power

sparkplug

Minpin

ive givin up looking until new information arises.  ;)

Raghavan

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

The next in the chain towards this car is the creator of the Latiga

SVT_Power

Minpin

SVT_Power

Minpin

when the thread starter says its an easy one to "move things along" it never is.. :cry: :partyon:

SVT_Power

Pancor

Its got a connection to the M6... And,

QuoteHint will be the next in connection towards this car from the last GTCC car. The Fisker Latigo
QuoteThe next in the chain towards this car is the creator of the Latiga

WTF?  Speaky much engrish?

How about a coherent hint?